Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!

[Not an update but please read!]

Arghhhhhhh!

My shitty laptop just won't start!!! That dumb thing!! I'm itching to write but it just won't start!

The hell?!

And I cannot write on my phone because I have already started with the chapter and it's a lot so I can't just start writing it all over again that too on my  shittier phone! It'll take years, I swear, if I do!

So just wanted you to know that the next update might take some time or I might just update tomorrow....I can't be sure :/

Another thing! About the title!

So all of you have been wondering  how exactly the title relates to the story. Well, when I started with HWR it was completely different than what I've come up with till now. I gave Hazel a complete character makeover and that pretty much changed the whole mood of the story. In the beginning I'd come up with an idea and because I could not think of a good title back then, I went with basing it upon that idea and titled it 'He was right'.

But now it seems nothing worthy of being kept till the very last 'cause a lot of better things have already happened. I'm still gonna put it in the next chapter though but seriously don't expect much. If you like it then good but if you don't I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!

Lol! Kidding!

If you don't, then just go with it that Tyler said that they'd meet again and they did and....yeah....

I'm very sorry if it disappoints you.

Also....JUST THREE/ FOUR PEOPLE OUT OF MORE THAN 500 READERS wanna know about me?? I got asked only around four questions!

Okay....ouch!

Come on!!!! I want you to shoot a thousand....okay well maybe not a thousand....but definitely more than four questions at me!

I'd love to answer every single one of them!!

And......yeah I think I'm done.

Okaythankyoubye! xx

Just pray that that effing thing starts up soon!

And OMG I forgot to say this before but HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! :D