Burned, bitch! Burned!

A/N: I love it when you send such amazing banners!! Nothing makes me happier! :)

This one here is again by @NashM_

Thank you so so so much girl!! You're really creative :)

______________________________

"Are you a five year old? Derek come on, there's no such thing like a Bigfoot," I heard Tyler say. I was headed towards our table in the cafeteria.

"Exactly. Here, you get a cookie," Ashley said, passing over a cookie from her tray to Tyler. He beamed as a little kid and snatched it from her hand.

"Hey, fellas. What's up?" I asked.

"Ah, just the regular, whether there's really a Bigfoot or not.....again," Ash said in a bored tone.

"Derek, Bigfoot is not real. It's just a stupid fictional character to scare kids," I said as a matter of fact. His belief in such crazy things was out of any of our understanding. He could be a total weirdo at times.

"Exactly my point. Here, you get a cookie too," she said and tossed a cookie towards me.

"Oh, thanks mommy," I said and we all laughed. "Now will you tell me what're we doing for the weekend?" I asked. We didn't have any plans and there was no party that we had been invited to so we were pretty much free for the weekend.

"Ah, I totally forgot to tell you," she replied, slapping her forehead. I looked around and saw Derek and Tyler grinning with excitement. "Pack your stuff. We're going for camping tomorrow."

"Camping?" I asked, smiling.

"Yup, camping!" she said and smiled. Okay.....this should be fun!

***

"That crazy good-for-nothing jerk said WHAT?!" I asked Ashley in a huff. We had arrived at the camping site and were setting up our tents. We were not the only ones who had come. There were many others from school too- Sean, Brittany, Alan, Stella, Colton, Mia, Carter and.....Bree.

"Tyler said you'll have to share a tent with Bree," Ashley repeated her words in a way as if she were talking to a child.

"Why can't I share it with you?" I whined. I could bear anything but being in the same tent as Bree. What if she cuts my hair when I'd be asleep or...or...what if she drags my sleeping bag to somewhere away from the camp site when I'd be dreaming. She could do that very easily and without any hassle. And for some reason, she clearly didn't like me.

"'Cuz I'm sharing with Derek and other couples here are sharing too," she said using air quotes for couples. "That leaves you, Bree, Carter and Tyler. Haze, where are you going?" she said as I started walking away.

"Tyler...TYLER!" I shouted to grab his attention. He was setting up a tent with Bree. "Can I talk to you for a minute?" I said when he turned around to face me. He nodded and walked a few steps to where I was standing. I could spot Bree eyeing me.

"I'm not sharing with her," I said and looked in her direction.

"There's no other option. I'm sorry," he said and faked a smile.

"What do you mean there's no other option? There has to be one. I can't stand that bitch," I said and maybe my voice came out louder than I'd intended it to be because Bree came rushing to us the moment I blurted out those words.

"Who are you calling a bitch Emily?" she said right into my face with a threatening look in her eyes.

"Now you see what I mean? This li'l miss snob with literally no brain can't even remember my name," I said looking at Tyler and then smiled at Bree.