Drip! Drip!

A/N: All the people in the house say, ‘YELLLLLLLLOW!’ LOL! I’m so hyper after having sugar! Note to self: don’t have three packs of oreos in a span of one hour! It does bad bad things to you! LMAO!

Chapter dedicated to @tanushah for the awesomesauce banner up in the sidebar! Thanks a ton for thinking I write award winning stuff. Much love xx

Grab your hearts people! I don’t wanna shock you with the start! ;)

____________________________________________

“Do you…” he said breathily, pinning me harder to the bed, “have any idea how much I…” I closed my eyes shut as he started leaving butterfly kisses along my jaw line. “How much I love you?” he finished in one breath and pulled back a little to look at me. I had my eyes wide open as I tried to believe what Tyler had just said. I just could not make sense of anything at all since that little spark of fire around my heart was getting hotter by the second.

“I love you,” he said and started kissing my neck. “I love you! I love you! I love you!” he said between kisses and I swear I could just burst out of the feelings that were running through me. I could no longer believe all that that was happening. “I love saying that,” he said through a smile and kissed me on my cheek before crashing his lips back on mine.

I kissed him back with such intensity that I could actually feel him getting weak. He had almost lost control over to me but just as I thought that, he gripped my waist tighter and pulled away.

Okay…well don’t get confused! Let’s just rewind this a bit and go back to what exactly happened after, I don’t even remember what we fought over, yeah? Here you go!

“I hear voices in my head! They talk to me, they understand, they talk to me! THEY TALK TO ME! THEY TALK TO M-”

I stopped in my actions and turned to glare at him. “SHUT THE FUCK UP OR THE NEXT PUNCH IS GONNA LAND UP ON YOUR FACE!”

He frowned and with a grimace said, “It really fits the mood!”

I sighed exasperatedly and barked, “Don’t test me Frost. You and I both know I can do that! Don’t go full on whiney in front of Ash later! ‘Wah! Hazel hit me! Wah I’m hungry!’”

I landed another punch on Derek’s punching bag in front of me with a growl.

I was just so angry! So damn angry! How dare he?! HOW THE FUCK DARE HE?!

“I don’t understand! I just don’t understand this!! First he makes this whole fucking scene in front of the damn school and then he follows me around all through the day saying- no yelling!- sorry everywhere so that it looks like I’m the bad guy here who is not responding to any of his ‘sweet’ apologies!” I huffed and punched the bag again.

“Yeah! You’re really rude, you know! I mean he cares so much about you…gives you so much of importance-” He finally noticed me glaring at him so raised is hands up in surrender. “Just saying what I feel!”

“DON’T SAY IT THEN!” I yelled.

“Derek…” My voice came out really low. “I don’t know what’s wrong with him!” I said dejectedly. The frown I had had on my face throughout the day returned and I felt as if the traitorous tears were gonna break lose again. “I was so happy! And everything was just so….” I shrugged, “happy! This was not how I had planned this day to go like!! I mean, if he hadn’t been acting so bitchy, I’d have told him that I like him and then we’d have kissed and everything would have been all rainbows and sunshine from then on till he’d have asked me to cook!”