My sugar bunny....huh!

Pic to the right - Annasophia Robb (Jade)

A special thanks to @California_Calum for the suggestion! :)

__________________________________

A teensy weensy lie – MY ASS!

I’M SO STUCK! SO GONE!!

Tyler’s head shot to his side to look at me. “What?” he asked in a bemused tone.

I didn’t have any other way out. So…

“Just play along with it!” I mumbled in a low voice and walked towards Jade after linking my arm with Tyler’s.

“Tyler this is my cousin, Jade and Jade, this is Tyler, my boyfriend!” I said in a cheery tone and looked from Jade to Tyler and then back at Jade.

I think she bought it!

She did, right?

NO! DUH!

She eyed Tyler suspiciously while he was busy making out what exactly was going on.

How could he be so good at math if he could not put two and two together and act accordingly?

I mean….JESUS! GIVE ME A BREAK!!

I grabbed his hand and put it on my waist while getting closer to him. At this his eyes lit up and his hold on my waist tightened.

“Yeah! That’s me!” he said looking at Jade with a bright smile. He looked at me with the same face and kissed me softly on my head. “Oh baby, I missed you so much!”

Was that really necessary??

“Naww! I missed you more my sugar bunny!” I cooed and put my head on his shoulder.

Don’t! Just don’t!

It’s all an act!

 I’m just trying to get into my role!!

I’m a pro when it comes to acting! Give me some credit at least!

When I looked at Jade, she had her eyes bulging out of her sockets but when she noticed me watching her, her face was back to having that usual scowl. “Okay…um…we’re having a family get together-” NO! “so I was thinking-”

WHAT THE FUCK JADE?! “why don’t you come and join us?” I HATE YOU BITCH! She finished and smirked at us. “I’m sure our family would be very happy to meet you! Right, Hazel?”

“Hahaha…ha,” I looked at Tyler. “That’d be awesome!”