Don't cha?

A/N: Chappie dedicated to my co-lame queen, @Red0_0. Be jealous peeps! We're lame and cool at the same time! 

Fuck yeah!

Go check out her awesomesauce books! She ain't writing any shit bruh!

Also, I might edit this. So just refresh it once, before you start. Key word: might! I believe you've been already informed that I'm lazy as hell!

___________________________

“Hazel? HAZEL?”

“Huh?....What?”

Ashley chuckled and leaned in to whisper in my ear. “Stop biting your lip,” she said with a smirk, “It’ll start bleeding!”

“What?” I asked in a perplexed tone, my eyes never leaving the sight in front of me.

She giggled again and pushed my now dropped jaw shut with a finger under my chin. But it dropped again.

Damn! He’s too....hot!

Sure there were two teams of guys playing on the field. Sure there was an interesting game going on. Sure everyone would have spotted me staring…but there was nothing that could stop me from doing that.

 I just could not take my eyes off his sweaty form. Messy hair, clothes drenched with sweat clinging to his body, those sexy growls (though I could not hear them) and serious looks as he concentrated on the game….

Damn! Tyler looked just too….hot!

Ashley and I were sitting on the bleachers and watching their practice game. Chase and Derek were in the same team while Tyler was in the other. I had been pretty much into the game when my mind just wandered off into a world of its own and my thoughts got all jumbled up.

Yeah…that happened when Tyler started playing.

I didn’t think they had spotted us yet because none of them had taken their eyes off the ball. Except for some who never looked at the ball at all as they were busy ogling Bree and her cheer squad practice.

“Yes! Yes! GO DEREK!!” Ashley stood up and started shouting, the cheetos from the pack she was having, falling on me. That definitely broke my concentration. 

“The hell Ashley!” I snarled and snatched her pack.

“YE- NO! Damn you TYLER!!”

Okay…now that definitely got my concentration back!

Tyler was on fire as he ran towards the goal post with the ball, dodging all the ones who tried to get in his way. When he was cornered he managed to kick the ball to one of his teammates who kicked it back to him after a moment. He then kicked the ball with full force towards the goal post and he scored!!

“YES!! YES!!” I sprang up from my seat and started jumping like crazy as I clapped my hands, not caring that every single person was looking at me due to this sudden outburst. “YAY! SHOW THEM TYLER!” He looked at me with pursed lips which turned into a smirk before he started chuckling. “That was great! ASH DID YOU SEE THAT?” I started shaking her.