Tested by Friends.

Start from the beginning

I stepped back and had my ice blades dissipate along with the ice that held Yatsuhashi to the floor. He laughed a bit and put his sword on his back as he was looking at me, what the hell is going on I'm so confused...

A few seconds later and I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned around to see it was Coco who had a huge smile on her face and behind her was Velvet. The only one missing was FoxAlistar though he was only missing for a few more seconds until he jumped down from the ceiling. Obviously he was watching from above.

Before I could ask any questions Coco patted my back "Nice work, you were able to defend yourself without a weapon. Very impressive also I take it your semblance is Ice manipulation?"

I turned around to look at her as I nodded my head "Yeah it is and thanks?" Yatsuhashi walked up and patted me on the back with a bit more force then he intended "Amazing, you were able to block my attacks and even freeze me to the ground nice thinking!" Once again the giant of the man started to laugh as he walked towards Fox.

Velvet finally walked up closer to Coco and me and gave a heart warming smile "Good work out there. You looked like a pro out there."

I shook my head at what she said I could have done better, I have done better. "Nah, that was pretty sloppy, I should have been able to deduct his movement faster and dealt with the whole situation faster."

Coco did not like what I had to say as she placed one of her hands on her hip and brought her sunglasses down a bit "For being a first year, and to be known to all other students with no battle experience you did amazing. Give yourself more credit."

My heart sunk a bit, I had plenty of battle experience against grimm and people... It was the biggest thing I had kept hidden from everyone. The only person who knows is Ozpin...

Coco Snapped me out of my thoughts as she patted me on the back again "You alright? You seem to have left us a bit?"

I nodded my head and looked at her with a smile on my face, "Yeah I'm sure. Hey how about us three go get something to eat for dinner? I'll pay?"

Coco gave a smile which meant she agreed but once I looked at Velvet she was shaking her head frantically "No no, I can pay for myself."I smiled at her she was so kind and pretty cute.

Coco walked up to Velvet and wrapped her hand around her friends shoulder "Listen Velv when a guy offers to take you to dinner and to also pay, take it. Not many guys do that anymore."

Velvet looked at me with pleading eyes like begging me to agree with her and not Coco but sadly for her that was not going to happen. "Hey I offered, you should take advantage of it. I don't mind paying for us three to eat. I mean it's the least I can do for amazing friends like both of you."

Coco grew a bigger smile and even started to blush a bit, Velvet wanted to start to sulk a bit but instantly she just started to smile and walked up to me and hugged me "Okay thank you Y/n!"

I couldn't help but smile as she hugged me. I was thankful to have these two as friends. They were amazing.

// Le time skip brought to you by a chibi Yatsuhashi stuck in ice and struggling to get out//

We were all sitting at the table waiting for our food to show up. We chose a 4 star restaurant that Velvet had wanted to go to. They had a good reputation, and the wait to get in wasn't that long.

"So Y/n where did you learn to fight?" Coco looked at me waiting for me to answer as I took a sip of my coffee. "Well honestly, I had to learn at a young age. It would be very difficult to live in a Forrest alone without knowing how to fight."

I could feel both Coco and Velvet giving me a saddened look so I had to clear things up a bit "Before you ask, no I did not have parents they abandoned me when I was younger and no I am not sad about it."

Coco placed a hand on my shoulder as if she was trying to help me through something, I didn't protest it is something new to have someone actually care about me the way these two do. Velvet looked at me with curious eyes "Why are you not sad about it, though? I mean you were left for..."

"Dead" She was to kind to say it, so I had to do it for her. She nodded her head in agreement still not wanting to say anything. "At the time I was but why should I be sad about it when it helped me become the person I am now. I'm able to defend myself from grimm because I had to actually survive so I wouldn't be dead."

I could tell that Velvet was still sad about it, so I pattered her on the head "Don't worry, see I'm alright and I'm not sad."

She took a second until she went back to enjoying herself. A few moments passed and our food arrived. Our waitress placed Coco and Velvet's food in front of them and they thanked her she then looked at me "Sorry sir, yours will be out soon. Please forgive us this normally never happens. Your meal will be on the house."

I looked at her and shook my head with a smile "No it's perfectly fine, you seem a bit packed tonight. I'll pay for all of our meals no need to give mine on the house."

She looked at me shocked most people would take the deal but not me, I have no reason to do so they are working hard and if they pay for it that means they will loose money. "Are you sure sir?"

I chuckled a bit "Of course I'm sure, also please no need to call me sir. The names Y/n, I feel a bit odd being called sir."She gave me a smile and nodded, Of course, sir. I mean Y/n I'll bring your food out as soon as its ready."

She walked away, and I took a sip of my coffee when I realized I was getting stared at by Coco who had a smug look on her face. "Once again you prove my point."

I was confused at what she meant until it finally hit me, I sighed a bit and placed my coffee down "Of course you wont let that down will you?"

She shook her head with a smirk still implanted on her face "Nope especially when you keep proving me correct."Velvet had a confused looked as she looked at me."Prove her correct about what?"

"Nothing, she is just being delusional." Coco leaned close to Velvet's ear to fill her in "Well you see when we went to get coffee and he instantly impressed our Barista and so I said he was a ladies man, he said he was not and he keeps proving me correct."

Velvet giggled a bit as Coco finished up explaining the whole thing to her "Hmm makes sense, also sorry Y/n but I have to agree with Coco on this one."

All I could do is sigh and take another drink of my coffee. The two girls started to eat their food as our waitress came back with my food. "Here you go Y/n, I hope you enjoy!"

I looked at her and smiled "Thank you, it looks amazing," She smiled and whispered something I couldn't hear but apparently Coco and Velvet did as they looked at her and back you me and nodded with a smile on their faces.

What the hell was I missing now, eh oh well time to eat?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n and Neo both jumped into the frame and waved "Hello everyone! Here is the next chapter! I hope you all are doing amazing!"

Neo Nodded and sat down on the couch and pulled out a sign that read < Enjoying the Story so far leave a vote!>

"Now before we finish this chapter I wanted to remind you all that there is still time to let me know if you all want to know about the new story I will be releasing soon! So just let me know! Well I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and we will see you in the next one! Bye!!!"

Neo and A/n both wave at the screen again.