Y/n Trailer

Play ^^ ( Video above) This is the song that will be playing for the trailer for Y/n.

3rd POV:

A field could be seen with someone standing in the middle of the field. The person was looking down and had their hands clenched. A ominous aura could be felt off of them, all their hate and anger was spewing out almost visible to the average huntsman. The wind started to blow very gently and in the off distance you could hear the growls of grimm. The grimm were drawn to the negative aura coming from the person, it was like a moth drawn to a light source.

As the grimm came out from the tree lines, you could see could the drool that was coming out their open mouths hungry and intentive to get their prey. They were slim and taller than six foot. Their claws long and sharp their teeth stained with blood and their bright red eyes. 

These were called the Beowolf grimm

These were called the Beowolf grimm.  Not individually strong but with numbers could make a confident huntsman turn tail and run.

As the Beowolfs finished coming out of the tree lines it seemed their was a large number of them. fifteen or so.

The person did not look up to see the grimm but could tell they were upon him prowling, waiting to make their move. The person lifted up their head to reveal they were a young male. He would reach behind him and pull out a weapon.

The weapon was a revolver that had a blade attached to the bottom of the barrel of the gun. He popped open the cylinder and put in six dust bullets. These dust bullets were special made, instead of lead in the brass casing it was a hardened glass that held a specific type of dust, such as fire dust, ice dust and many other varieties.

As the Beowolfs got closer to him he closed the cylinder and pointed his gun at one of the grimm and pulled the trigger. The beowolf that was shot was now standing still with ice spikes formed around it, it had been killed by the ice spike growing inside of its body and now it was frozen in place.

He would turn around to find a beowolf sneaking up behind him and stabbed it with the blade on the bottom of his barrel. The blade went into the grimms chest but it was still alive, so it went to swing its claws at him. He jumped up and kicked off the grimm releasing his blade from the chest of the grimm and making a distance between the two.

He looked around and noticed all the grimm were now preparing to charge him all at once. He pressed a button on the right side of his gun close to the cylinder and flung his wrist upward and turned his revolver into a full sword.