Right off the Ship

Y/n POV:

You were standing next to a window on the airship looking at the clouds, water and land as you flew overhead. The airship was taking you to your new home, where you would change your life around and work to become a Hunter. Your past was not a pretty one and you made the choices you did to survive, do you regret some of them? No because what is done is done there is no changing the past but you can make up for it now. Which is what you fully intend on doing.

A few moments had passed and you were lost in thought until the pilot got your attention.

Pilot: Hey kid! Our destination is ahead of us if you want to take a look.

You walked to the front of the ship and looked out the main window the pilot was pointing at to reveal the academy you would be attending.

Beacon Academy, your new home

Beacon Academy, your new home. You felt a bit uneasy with finally seeing it and knowing it was going to be your new home but it also put you at ease knowing you would finally be able to call a place home.

A few more moments passed as the pilot landed the airship and opened the cargo doors. After the doors opened you walked off the ship and felt a nice gentle breeze across your face. Your gaze was still on the main building until you heard another airship land beside the airship you came in. You watched as the airship landed and the cargo door opened, to your surprise only one person walked off the airship, it was a girl. She had long somewhat curly hair, on one side of her hair it was pink with white streaks and the other was brown. She had an interesting pink eye color and you also noticed she had an umbrella. Wait an umbrella, was that her weapon? no it couldn't be, maybe its for fashion?

 Wait an umbrella, was that her weapon? no it couldn't be, maybe its for fashion?

Neo's POV:

As your flight was going you just sat in silence, which was no surprise where you never talked anyway. You choose to not talk and you everyone just assumes your a mime which did not bother you at all. You were excited to be starting a new life from what you have been doing with yourself, but mostly you were scared. You were scared that you would not get along with anyone and everyone would avoid you and ignore you but you mostly feared that they would find out of your past and hate you.