Teaser

The Vytal Festival has gone and passed Team RWBY and their friends continue with their lives like normal. Things were going decent a bit boring but nice and peaceful.

Ozpin had tracked down four students each of their own talent and skills. One in particular has caught the attention of the mysterious headmaster of Beacon Academy, his name was F/n L/n. 

Y/n was someone who was raised on the outside of the cities and in the forest areas of Vale. He will not tell to much of his past life except he had to learn to survive on his own at a young age, and that he did.

How will life at Beacon Academy change with Y/n and these three other new students. How will Y/n react to a new life and starting a new, who will he befriend and who will fall for him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Simple backstory of Neo:

Neo was a trouble maker anyone could tell but one day she went to far when she robbed a dust store and got caught by the police. Lucky for Neo a man of high influence offered her a position to change her ways and do good and get out of trouble with the law. Of course Neo declined but after a little while of thinking of her past she accepted this mans offer and became a new student of his academy shortly after the Vytal Festival.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Militia and Melanie Malachite Short Back Story:

It was an average day for these twins working at Juniors club, walking around on guard for anyone who would cause a scene. These two have noticed in the past that a certain Blonde girl that would always cause trouble for Junior had mentioned she was a student at a certain hunter and huntress academy. The twins looked into the academy and made the choice to swap up their view and life choices and went to talk to the head master of the academy. The headmaster gladly met with them and asked them many question about their past and why they wanted to join his academy.

After the moderately short meeting with the headmaster he accepted them into the academy and shortly after the Vytal festival they would be students at the academy as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short Back story on Y/n:

Y/n was the type of guy would spend all of his time hunting grimm  if he had the chance, but it was one of those days he was not. His day seemed to be alright, nothing too exciting except he was outside of a dust store that was getting robbed by white fang members and a weird guy with orange hair and a cane.

Y/n of course did what he wanted to do fight, the perk of it was he was also helping out by fighting these guys. In the end Y/n won the fight but the orange haired guy got away with his henchman. The police showed up and took you in for interrogation which you dreaded.

You always tried to do your best to avoid talking to the law due to your past but this was one of those times that you had to. To your surprise it was not the full law you would talk to. It was a middle aged man with silver hair. He carried a cane with him he seemed of someone important and you could swear you have heard of him before. Meeting this man tonight would change your life forever, he offered you a spot in his academy that trains hunters and huntress. You did not take any time to accept his offer and shortly after the Vytal Festival your life would finally change for the better.