Neo's Trailer

3rd POV:

It was a nice beautiful day, the wind was gently blowing the temperature was perfect. There was a town outside of Atlas, it was small and seemed very lovely.

A young girl was at an ice cream stand ordering ice cream. She had two different colors in her hair. One side was pink and the other was a brown. Her eyes were also two different colors that matched her hair.

The young girl walked away from the stand with her ice cream content that she got what she wanted and started to walk to a park. The park had a water fountain that she sat next to and started to eat her ice cream.

A small group of people walked up to the girl and it seemed they all were armed and did not want to be friends with her.

???? 1: " Hey little girl, hand over all your lien."

The girl looked up at the first guy who started talking and just tilted her head confused.

???? 1: " What did ya not here me?! Give us all your lien."

The girl took another bite of her ice cream and put it down and leaned back and just looked at the group of guys still confused and just shrugged her shoulders.

????: " Why you little brat! We are robbing you! We're Bandits!"

The girl smiled and put her left hand in front of her and held her hand open and her palm towards her face and put her hand into a fist and hit it softly into her left hand.

All the bandits looked at her confused not knowing why she was not saying anything and why she just did that "ooohhhh" motion.

Bandit 2: " Uhhh do you speak kid?..."

The girl shook her head and as she did that the bandit who was first talking to her facepalmed himself.

Bandit 1: "Well this is lovely..."

Bandit 3: " Hey at least she can't scream for help"

All the bandits just nodded in agreement and looked at the young girl.

The girl gave them an evil smile and stayed sitting down waiting for one of them to make the first move.

Bandit 1: " So boys how shall we do this?"

Bandit 2: " I say we take her money, knock her out and release her somewhere for the grimm to eat."

The other bandits laughed and nodded agreeing to what he had just suggest, the girl yawned and looked at them all looking bored.

Bandit 2: " Lets just kill this bitch"

As the bandit said this he walked closer to the girl and thrusted his sword at the girl only for her to lean backwards and flips into the water of the water fountain.

Bandit 2: " What the fuck! You slippery bitch!"

The bandit jumped into the fountain after her and swinging his sword left and right trying to slice her even once. The girl smirked at him and dodged his attacks like she was dancing, obviously taunting him.

Bandit 1: " Hurry up and kill her so we can take her lien you idiot!"

The bandit swinging his sword at the girl just clicked his tongue and did not respond still trying to get a blow on this agile girl.