38🐱

they sat and chatted for almost an hour before ray spoke up.

he was getting tired of yoongi and the hybrid mom talking about nonsense.

although the other two enjoyed the conversation, ray did feel a bit left out. and with that, he stood up and stretched, smiling apologetically to yoongi and jimin's mother.

"if you two don't mind, i'd really like to get some fresh air." he nodded, taking his wallet and pocketed it.

jimin's mother hopped up with a big smile. "how about you get some drinks for us? for when jimin returns?"

"if so, i'll gladly go with you." yoongi stood up as well and looked at ray. he grabbed his things before jimin's mother could stop him.

"i don't mind at all-" "but don't you want to be here once jimin arrives..?" jimin's mother furrowed her brows and asked yoongi with a sort of shocked look.

"ah yeah.. i do actually. well, it won't take long, we'll be back in time i'm sure."

ray had already opened the door and was heading out, yoongi following behind. the taller male had lit a cigarette and took a puff, waiting for yoongi on the porch.

once the door closed and yoongi stepped out, they were on their way to the nearest convenience store.

jimin slowly and carefully opened the door, peeking in to make sure no one was in sight.

he let go of the breath he was holding, and slipped into the home. the door however, was not on jimin's side when he tried to close it.

it made a slight squeak which caused jimin to slam the door out of nervousness. he gasped and face palmed, already seeing his mother's small figure coming from the kitchen.

"jimin! you're back!" she smiled and walked over to her son. "what are the res-"

jimin cut her off though, shaking his head. "please not know, i just want to take a long bath.."

"but you have co-" "please!" he begged his mother with a slight pout. jimin didn't even realize what she was trying to say. "just not now.."

the hybrid was close to tears, and was dismissed to his room with a quiet sigh and slight nod from his mother.

after a long ten minutes, yoongi and ray returned to the home, and was greeted again by jimin's mother.

she'd sat them down with a snack while plating the table.

"and jimin's just upstairs now? when's he coming down?" the desperate male asked with a face full of anxiousness.

jimin's mother patted yoongi's head to which the male raised his brow at. "ah, calm down calm down." she smiled softly, returning to plate the table.

she was quite excited for the lovers to be reunited, but a tad bit worried. she pushed the worries aside however, for yoongi's sake.

"i just finished dinner so why don't you go call him?" she winked. "he'll go nuts."

ray rolled his eyes playfully. you could practically see yoongi's eyes skipping into the next few moments.

he nodded with a small smile, rubbing his hands together slowly as a sign of nervousness.

"his room is the one on the left at the end of the hall." jimin's mother gestured to the stairs and in an instant, yoongi was up there.

a/n: hello!! im finally returning with updates. this book is nearing the end and i'm very glad for that!

i love this book often forget i have ff. i also feel that they just aren't for me anymore i don't know..

but anyways! happy new year everyone and make the best out of each one.

you guys are precious and is loved, don't forget that!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜