29💛

yoongi stood in the doorway, watching jimin as he packed up.

he let out a small sigh.

yoongi understood jimin's situation, but just didn't want him to go.

rather- he didn't want jimin to leave him.

the hybrid turned around and smiled at yoongi. "hi hyung!! i'm so excited to live with my parents for a while! they're so awesome, and cool, and wonderful!"

jimin's tail waved back in forth in excitement. his ears perked up and his eyes sparkled just by mentioning them.

there was no convincing him to stay

apparently, a flashing sign appeared over yoongi's head, reading unhappy, because jimin seemed to notice right away.

his ears drooped and his tail wrapped around his leg. "w-what's wrong hyung?"

jimin walked over to yoongi and tilted his head. either he was that oblivious or yoongi just wasn't showing it enough.

"i don't want you to go.."

"oh, hyung!" his arms wrapped around yoongi's waist as he hugged him, but quickly pulled away as his chest began to hurt again.

"i understand.. you want nothing more to do with me."

"hyung don't say that!" jimin pouted and hugged yoongi once more. gentler this time and without putting pressure on his chest.

"it'll only be a few months! i'll be back quickly, i promise" the hybrid flashed his eye smile. "plus, it'll give you some time to focus on a new book!"

yoongi just shook his head and held jimin tighter. not saying a word, his grip tightened around jimin's waist and nuzzled his neck.

jimin gasped and tapped yoongi's hand. "h-hyung! too tight" he let out a small giggle.

yoongi placed a gentle kiss on his skin before releasing his hold on the kitty. "i love you jimin.."

"i'll be back sooner than you think hyung, so don't worry!" jimin giggled at the way yoongi stared into the pool under his feet.

he let out a sigh and nodded. "i guess i should be taking this time to stay by you as much as i can"

"exactly hyung!"

jimin swam back over to yoongi and extended his arm out.

a grin tugged on the man's lips. "i thought cats didn't like water jimin." he said and squinted his eyes. "yet, you're in a pool and swimming as if you have no worries!"

he tilted his head and looked down at the hybrid.

"how's that?"

"pfft, i'm a calico, not a pussy hyung!" jimin pulled yoongi into the water with a loud laugh at his innuendo.

yoongi - who was surprised at the sudden action emerged from the water, shaking his hair onto jimin.

"you know i didn't want to swim!" he said and began to chase the kitty around the pool. "not to mention-.." yoongi swam faster. "you said a bad word!"

jimin looked back and dived under the water as he saw yoongi speed up. he went behind him and came back up for a breath of air.

"hyung, you know i didn't mean it that way!" he said and giggled, back hugging yoongi.

the older male chuckled and nodded, smiling and holding jimin up on his back. "i know kitten, i know" he climbed out of the water and sat jimin down gently, going to grab a towel and coming back to kiss his cheeks.

"thanks!!"

"no problem"

yoongi laid out onto the beach chair, absorbing the rays from the sun as he watched jimin dry of with a smile.

"not missing you will be a hard challenge .."

tears rolled down jungkook's cheeks as he hugged his boyfriend tightly.

they stood in front of yoongi's house, jimin and jungkook's parents waiting for them by the car.

"aww.. honey just look!" their mother side hugged her husband and smiled at the couple. "they're so in love and it's so beautiful.."

the father nodded and hummed. "they'll be alright. after the first week, they'll be used to living with us again."

"yeah..then they won't miss their lovers so much" she nodded in agreement.

a tired yoongi walked out in his robe and slippers. he was still half asleep, sliding jimin's luggage into the car.

the kitty ran to yoongi and pecked hid lips multiple times before kissing him deeply, it lasting for a good fifteen seconds before yoongi pulled away.

oh, he was definitely awake now.

"i'm gonna miss you so much hyung.. but i know you're much stronger than me. try not to worry to much about me. i'll be okay with my parents!" jimin smiled wide and hugged yoongi once more. "i love you too hyung.. don't forget that"

he pulled away as yoongi nodded slowly, taking in their situation a bit at a time. "i'll be here waiting for my kitten to return" he smiled as best as he could through his quivering lips.

with a peck on the head and a calling if parents, jimin was into the car seat, being hugged tightly by his little brother.

and yoongi was just the same. taehyung clung to yoongi like a lost puppy and whimpered as he waved to the moving vehicle.

"they'll be back soon tae.. besides, you have your hyungie with you"

yoongi looked down and wiped his brothers tears away with the pads of his thumbs.

it felt weird.

without jimin it felt very weird to yoongi. admittedly, he didn't know what to do.

he was bored, laying down on the couch and flipping through the channels on the tv aimlessly.

"ugh- nothing to do!" he huffed and threw the remote to the other side of the couch before standing up. "i need to get up and out of here.."

a/n: haii :3 a longer chapter is here woohooo!

ehem, anyways, get ready for this self promo

ofc, it's up to you, but i'm coming out with three new books

yoonmin
taekook
namjin

with some different side ships finaLLY

the first chapter of the yoonmin story is up! hope you all enjoy it if you go read it!

thanks for your support mini mochi children, i purple you all so so much

💜💜💜

stay happy and healthy you guys, keep a smile on your beautiful face and i'll keep a smile on my potato one, okay? okay! great!

see you next time~🌈✨