1💛

this room

a place jimin didn't want to be in.

he was locked up, both physically and mentally. he had no sense of freedom, or safety. all he had was these walls that were there to protect him, but not at all secure him in any way.

there was nothing but an old mattress and a table with two chairs in the room. one small window was also there, but was up so high, jimin had to stand in one of the chairs to see out of.

one of his feet was chained up to the table, limiting his walking space smaller than it already was in the little room.

jimin pushed himself into the corner where the mattress lied.

he could hear the man's evil, yet surprisingly soft voice calling after him.

his once blond tail curled around his thigh as some sort of comfort when the door slowly creaked open.

"oh precious jim~" the voice carried out.

jimin tried pushing himself further into the corner. he winced in pain as his bruised arms came in contact with the wall.

"i brought you down some fo-." he stopped when he stood in front of jimin. "h-hey. what's wrong?"

jimin didn't answer. it wasn't like his master really cared. he wasn't truly concerned about jimin and how he felt. he only wanted jimin because he was a hybrid and knew he would follow commands.

"hey now, don't be like that." he said when jimin pulled away from his touch.

"n-no." jimin croaked out. "y-you're just going to hurt me again." he continued to sob.

"jim, we've talked about this. when I get drunk, I make mistakes, okay? everyone does." he sighed and scooted closer to jimin. "i promise i didn't mean it and i'll never do it again."

jimin looked into those dark orbs that promised him a lot of things.

a beautiful house, which didn't last long, seeing he's been staying in this room after only the first year of being taken in.

a new family, because jimin could not move on from his brother, but he soon learned there was no new family. the man was lonely as well.

he promised nothing but happiness, yet all jimin received was a broken heart full of regret and sorrow.

jimin could go on and on about how many of the promises were broken.

he knew the man was lying and would only return tomorrow drunk and ready to beat him again.

he knew the man meant it when he deemed him as 'useless' and 'pathetic'.

he also knew that if he stayed and put up with the man's cruel ways, he wouldn't survive much longer.

but he decided to let it go and hope that maybe - just maybe - the man would keep his promise this time.

after all, jimin was pretty gullible and easy to coax.

"o-okay." he wiped away his tears and leaned into the man's embrace. "i'm s-sorry. i-i t-trust you."

the man smirked and pulled jimin by his collar, knowing the hybrid would obey and give into him.

"good kitty."

|M.Y.G.|♡|P.J.M.|

"hey jin!"

"hello yoongi, dinner's already finished. go have a seat."

yoongi nods and takes off his shoes which he places in the rack by the door.

"smells good." he mumbles as he sniffs the air repeatedly. the scent of fried rice immediately invades his nose.

jin chuckles and thanks yoongi. he sets out some bowls and fill them up as yoongi removes his jacket. "so, how has work been?" jin asks.

"its been okay. i'm struggling with writer's block, but hopefully i'll get out of it soon."

jin nods and takes in a spoon of rice. "you just need a bit of inspiration is all."

yoongi hums in agreement and looks around. "where's jungkook? i'm suprised he didn't beat me to the table tonight."

jin laughs at this. "he's over his friend's house tonight."

yoongi nods and gets up to take the empty bowls into the kitchen where he washes them. "is he still having those dreams?" he hesitantly asks.

jin dries off the dishes and sighs. "sadly, yes. it's been so long, but that doesn't erase his memories."

yoongi nods too and pats jin's shoulder in comfort. "it isn't easy for him to just forget about his brother. he loves it here and he's very grateful, but he just can't help but think he's at fault for leaving his brother behind."

a/n: i can't help but to thank you guys a lot. you give my books so much attention and i love you all for that.

how did you like this chapter? the new writing format? also, do you want a double update? >>> comment

okay, guys don't forget to vote and comment!✨

have a great day/night/afternoon💜🌈