15💛

"park jimin"

never in a million years jimin thought he would be able to hear that oh so precious voice. he hoped and hoped that someday, his brother would magically show up in his life... and here he was, standing right in front of him.

jimin froze up and just stood there, not trusting his eyes. they had to be deceiving him. his little brother was not in front of him. his baby brother, this bunny hybrid, shocked just as much as him, right in arm's reach.

"jimin!" the boy ran up and swooped jimin off of his feet. he twirled the both around and snuggled into jimin's shoulder. "o-oh my g-god! it's y-you!" the bunny hybrid broke into sobs. "you're really here... "

jimin hugged his brother tightly and didn't let go. years of worries and guilt flushed away in an instant. jimin and his brother were finally reunited.

"kookie!" jimin cried loudly.

taehyung went to stand beside jin and yoongi who were actually shocked. who knew both of their hybrids were related?

through all of the years jungkook spent with yoongi, the boy would always talk about his hyung, but never once mentioned his name.

jin was wiping his tears at the sweet encounter. "t-they're so happy yoongs...i never thought we'd be able to find him, and now here you are.. with his brother. t-thank you so m-much yoongi." jin sobbed loudly.

to both of their surprise, yoongi pulled him into a hug. "it's okay jin, i know how much you love jungkook. he's like your very own."

"a-and i worked so hard to get him where he is." jin hugged yoongi back. soon, taehyung, jungkook, and jimin did too.

they were like a big happy family.

"can we e-eat? a-and explain everything, jin?" jungkook asked politely. jin allowed him to drop the formalities since they were very much close. they were attached at the hip and no one could break them apart.

"o-of course. let's go. "

"...and so, when we were taken away from our parents, we were forced into labor and worked for many people." jimin told them.

"we would work all day and only have a few hours to rest until the next day. we would get little pay and had to survive off if what we had until they eventually stopped paying us the little they did, and we ran away. we lived on the streets from then."

jin, having heard this before, rubbed jungkook's back. "it's okay, kook-ah." jungkook smiled at him softly and nodded to his brother.

jimin, taking the hint, continued the story. "...we survived by stealing everytime we got a chance. i was always the one to do this, since i wanted to protect jungkook as much as i could."

the brothers smiled softly at each other and jungkook picked up. "but one day, i wanted to be helpful..and offered to steal our dinner. i wanted to prove to jimin that i could take care of him too, i wanted to make him proud, and he didn't let me at first..but i begged and begged and he trusted me. i got carried away and thought i could get away with so much stuff, i was going to make him happy," jungkook sniffled. "but the owner caught me and beat me up..and jimin attacked him, but that only angered him worse..."

"...i was too weak to fight back, and i just knew i was going to die then, he was holding me so tight...so before i passed out, i told jungkook to run away and help himself."

jimin nodded and wiped his fears away with a tissue. Taehyung was sobbing harshly at the sad story and curled up into yoongi's arms. yoongi also let a few tears drop.