36🐱

a week had passed.. yoongi hadn't heard from jimin

two weeks passed.. still no word from jimin

and soon, two months was passing and yoongi still had no contact with jimin

he began to get frustrated. he was going so long without having the snuggly hybrid in his arms and yoongi was simply becoming deprived.

his thoughts were all over the place. yoongi wondered why he, nor did jimin's own brother, here from jimin themselves.

the male sighed.

yoongi's fingers ran through his hair as he sent the last text to jimin before turning in for the night, curling up in his covers.. - their covers.

the male's phone lit up and a small ding sounded, other than the tv that served as the only light source in the room.

yoongi's heart began to beat quickly as he grabbed his phone, just to be let down when he saw the same text from jin.

'hang in there yoongi..'

just how in the hell was he supposed to do that?

departing from seoul to busan

yoongi's anxious eyes flickered to the heading of the train that displayed their destination.

geumjeong district, busan

his finger tapped nervously against his suitcase, waiting for those metal doors to open.

a gentle hand was placed atop his shoulder, giving it a firm, but comforting squeeze. "it'll be okay, yoongi. jimin will be healthy and happy. even happier once he sees you!"

ray's words didn't do much, but in some way, it did manage to put yoongi's nervousness at ease.

just a bit though.

the taller male gave yoongi an encouraging smile and with a nod from the shorter, they were on the train and ready to go.

the near 3 hours it took to get to busan was more nerve wrecking than the past two months were.

nothing but negative thoughts crossed yoongi's mind. he just couldn't help it.

there was no way jimin would go so long without contacting yoongi.. not with his past. so why did it seem that jimin was ignoring him?

ray gave yoongi a concerned look and raised his brow. "hey.. you should calm down yoongi."

"i'm sure he just got caught up with his family and just wasn't able to contact you or simply, he wanted to disconnect for a bit."

yoongi's head turned and gave a slight nod at ray's words.

that didn't mean he believed him though.

"let's just go.."

a/n: hehe..

wow!

a little over a month and i finally updated.

welps, sorry for the delay, as everyone probably knows :

school sucks ass

as least mine has for the past months..

uGh, anyways, this book is definitely coming to an end soon!

i'm so happy that way i don't have to worry about updating and all that blah blahhhhhh

but! for my next books coming, i'll work on those way before i publish it, just so the same things won't happen.

the rest of this story is already planned out and i'll be writing about 1000 word chapters again to speed up the process, yay!!

anygays, i hope you all have been well and will continue to do so! thank you for continuing to read my long overdue book and still supporting me

😫 you're the best, minmochi children

follow me on twitter for some yoonmin, taekook, and bts content ^•^ or just to chat with me, i bored

@ymnsc_sm35

:3

i hope you're having a great day, morning, evening or night wherever you guys are!!!

i PURPLE you

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜