20💛

"you're in what?!"

"in heat hyung~" jimin had collapsed onto the couch, his legs propped up with his feet on the cushion. the hybrid started groaning in pain and bucking his hips up.

yoongi face palmed and shook his head. "so this is what he meant by all of those rules?! he could've just to-"

"hyungggggggg!"

yoongi stopped his hair pulling and turned to see jimin out of his shirt. the older shook his head frantically. "b-but you can't- i can't-...ughhh!"

he decided to call namjoon. that was the only logical thing he could think of at the moment, his mind racing through all types of thoughts.

after the third ring, namjoon finally decided to pick up...well, seokjin did.

"h-hello?" a sleepy voice answered. "j-jin?" yoongi asked, confusion laced in his voice. the older male gulped and blushed.

"never mind! anyways, put namjoon on the phone please? it's really really urgent!"

jin shook his head before realizing yoongi couldn't see him. "u-uh..he's sleeping right now."

"oh my g- you two did it, didn't you??" he pinched the bridge of his nose and shook his head. "well, it is valentines day isn't it?" he chuckled, now forgetting the whiny hybrid. "but bye! have fun~"

"yoongiii!"

"i'm coming jimin!" he yelled back to the needy boy. "i have to go jin, i'll talk later!"

yoongi sighed and turned to the side. "looks like i'll just have to help you.." he picked jimin up and the hybrid immediately started grinding onto him.

"oh my god jimin, you're dick is literally sitting on my stomach."

"did he buy it?" namjoon asked in excitement.

he knew jimin was going into his heat soon. he had known since his check up 3 months ago, but he'd never told yoongi that.

when namjoon ran tests on the cat hybrid, he would've been able to tell when jimin had his last heat. however, he was confused when there was no signs of jimin having one before.

after more tests and many more check ups, namjoon had finally figured out why.

just as any normal cat hybrid, jimin was expected to have his first heat once he reached puberty, but because of the horrible conditions and treatment jimin had been through over the years, his body never had the time to develop normally.

"he did!" jin nodded and chuckled. he put his phone down and sunk back down into the covers.

"a-achooo!"
"bless you."
"thanks."

silence.

"could you believe yoongi thought we were doing it??" jin started to laugh hysterically. "i mean, come onnnnn! u-us two? s-sex?"

maybe, jin didn't see it now...
maybe, he's never noticed before... 
maybe, he'll never realize...

that namjoon has always been in love with him...

that namjoon became a specialist - and the best - in hybrids because of him...

that ever since jin had came to him with a little jungkook in his arms, he'd realize it wasn't because they were friends and he needed help...

it was all because namjoon had a love for him. a different love that two best friends should have. so, from that day forward, namjoon made it his goal, to never let jin know about his deep affection for him.

but maybe namjoon didn't notice either..