🐱16 / christmas special💛

( a/n: 1782 words 👀😏 )

"thanks for taking me out tae, i really wanted to get yoongi hyung something, but i just didn't know what."

taehyung smiles widely at him. "no worries chim! i'm very much happy to help, even if i am paying."

"but i don't want you to pay taehyung...i already feel guilty for yoongi hyung spending so much money on me already."

"awe~ cheer up chimin." taehyung hugs him tightly. "you've taken care of jeongguk at a young age and raised him well jimin..." jimin blushes and interrupts him. "yeah, but jin has done for him more than i ever could."

"no, don't say that about yourself. yes, jin has done an amazing job with him, and he loves jin unconditionally. but you have also added on to his happiness, and that makes me happier too, so take this as your repayment."

jimin looks down and bites his lip. "oh, okay." he sighs and they pay for the items.

yoongi picks up a gift..and puts it down. he picks up another, looks at it for a second or two, and then puts that one down.

"come on yoongi, you've been looking for something for almost three hours now, you need to like something."

"but jin~ jimin doesn't need 'something', he deserves good presents and i want to find something that matches his personality well."

jin sighs, but smiles nonetheless. "you like jimin, yoongi..." he whispers.

"what was that?" yoongi asks hopefully.

jin gives a look of surprise. "who me?"

"yes! you're supposed to be helping meeEeEEee!" yoongi stomps his feet, crosses his arms, and pouts like a child.

"yoongi, jimin's a hybrid. he's going to appreciate anything you give him so long as it's with love."

"i can get him a collar!" yoongi snaps his fingers like he just made world peace.

jin shakes his head. "jimin was abused, yoongi. go with something else so that it'll show the same symbolism, but not dwell too much on his painful past."

"ah, you're right. thanks for coming out today jin." yoongi hugs him.

"you're welcome yoongi."

time skip to next week.。.:*

everyone is gathered at yoongi's house, sitting around the big colorful tree as their presents surround it, waiting to be opened.

jimin's laying with his head in yoongi's lap, still quite sleepy. jin starts to separate the presents, while namjoon making pancakes for breakfast because he's been practicing. taehyung and jungkook sit close, but not too close, and wait takes pictures of everyone.

soon they all gather back around to pass everything out.

"i'll go first!" namjoon smiles widely. he passes his first gift to jungkook. "here you are..." he passes it.

jungkook opens up his gift and widens his eyes. "woah~ namjoon hyung, how'd you know i like art?" the bunny hybrid holds up a quite large and expensive art set.

namjoon rubs the back of his head. "well, i've seen you draw before and you're pretty great at it actually. so i thought, why not?"

jungkook goes to hug him tightly and shows him his bunny smile. "thanks hyung, you're the best."