24🐱

"do you like your surprise present?" jimin asked as he scanned yoongi's face for any type of reaction. all the older could do was stare with wide eyes and an open mouth.

the hybrid giggled and looked down at the panties. "told you there'd be another present!" he smirked lightly and looked back up.

yoongi unconsciously licked his lips and spread jimin's legs slowly, getting an overall of the lingerie. "gosh.."

yoongi pulled on jimin's collar and kissed him deeply, tapping the little bell on it. he was going absolutely crazy over this.

jimin immediately wrapped his legs around yoongi's waist and kissed back with equal fervor.

"do you like your kitten all dressed up for you?" jimin asked shyly, yet seductively. he knew what he was doing. yoongi knew what he was doing. yoongi knew he knew what he was doing. and jimin knew yoongi knew he knew what he was doing.

yoongi bit his lip as he began to strip himself of his clothing. "of course i do!" he was fully naked and grabbed the lube from the bedside table.

he spread jimin's legs wide, not taking off the panties he had on. another surprise - which yoongi quickly found out - was the cut out paw print of the back of the panties, positioned right at jimin's hole.

yoongi groaned and popped open the cap, poured a generous amount of lube on his fingers, and rolled it around to five it warmth before he placed it at jimin's entrance.

staring up into yoongi's lustful, yet gentle and fond eyes, jimin gasped at the sudden feeling of yoongi's slender finger, circling and poking his rim.

the hybrid licked his lips and looked down at yoongi's actions - the immediate adding of two fingers. the older scissored his way into jimin's heat with his index and middle finger, twisting and curving them.

jimin's hips rocked slowly, small whines working their way out of his mouth.

yoongi soon added another, and jimin was ready. his eyes cloudy and his cheeks wet with tears.

"i know, i know! shh, shh, shh.." yoongi kissed his cheeks and spread his legs wider. "you're such a needy kitty~" he teased and pulled on jimin's nipples.

the hybrid kept letting out whiny moans and yoongi continued to tease him. he slicked himself in lube and gently pushed his entire length inside of jimin.

starting with the tip and stopping mid-way, yoongi tilted jimin's chin, placing a delicate kiss against his pretty pump lips. the older allowed for jimin to adjust before starting with slow strokes.

"o-oh wow-" jimin gasped. this was very new to him, the slow and passionate love making quite different from when jimin was in heat.

it was an overall different experience, but he wasn't complaining at all. he loved the way yoongi looked out for him with the up most care and took his time, although he knew yoongi was holding back.

"w-why n-naht!.." the kitty panted, feeling every inch of yoongi's cock slipping and sliding ever-so-carefully in him.

the thrusts were slow, yet deep and powerful. jimin felt the heat pooling in his abdomen as yoongi worked him over with his steady pace. "c'mon kitten, c-cum for me!" yoongi gripped jimin's leaking member, giving it light tugs and flicks at the tip.

"n-ngh!!" jimin's toes were curling with pleasure at the sensation. their bodies rocked beautifully, molding together as if they were puzzle pieces

perfectly made for each other.

jimin came with a loud cry, the black lingerie now painted with white. soon after, yoongi released his own juices inside of him, his cock nestled snugly between jimin's velvety walls.

"h-happy birthday yoongi" the worn out, panting kitten smiled tiredly.

yoongi kissed his eyes, nose, and lips before pulling out and laying jimin on top of him. "you've done so well baby. sleep well" yoongi smiled at him softly and massaged his cheeks, easing the hybrid into a warm slumber.

a/n: finally! back to the plot

i've honestly dragged this out so much, but welp :/ my fault

anyways! i hope you guys know that i will continue to write!! no matter how long the wait is for the updates, i will write a new chapter and will continue to put my best effort in it!

so if you really enjoy this story, please continue to support it and be patient... for me oof-

oh! and do you guys think i should change the covers? i want a theme for all of my book covers, but i just don't know what it should be

please give me suggestions uWu i'd highly appreciate it

💖💖💖💖

i love you guys! stay healthy always and have a good day, night, evening, or morning wherever you are

until the next update~