~8~

(Colby's POV)

"Can I go find Jake and meet you home later?" I ask as we walk through the trees heading towards the water element quarters.

"Where will he be? You can't go near his house," She says that as if I don't know.

"He's mad at his mom he won't be any where near fire quarters. He's probably at the border which is where pretty much everyone always is," I laugh as if that's obvious.

"Okay then, be careful, we haven't been home for awhile, we don't know what it's like anymore..." She says giving me a worried look.

"Mom I think I'll be fine people know better then to try anything on us here," I laugh. One of the first thing our people are taught as kids was to never make an enemy of a main bloodline.

"Have fun, come home right when Jake leaves, understand?" I just shout an 'yep' and then turn on heels heading for the border.

~

My eyebrows scrunch together seeing Jake sitting at a table outside some building, talking to two guys I've never seen. Well I guess we didn't know each other when we lived here, so it would make sense he knows people I don't.

He looks over and quickly waves me over, choking on his drink some how in the process. How? I have no idea he's Jake it happens a lot.

I start walking over to him but crash into someone before I get even half way there. The person squeaks and quickly starts muttering out apologizes since they spilt there dark red drink on me. Luckily it was almost gone so there wasn't much.

I clench my eyes shut putting my head down not wanting to get mad at the person for an accident. I rub my temple and look up to the scared blue eyes.

"I will get you a knew shirt I am literally so sor-" he cuts himself off when I look up tilting his head, confusion written all over his face.

"It's fine." I just slightly smile at him and continue walking to Jake.

"Wait!" I turn back to him the same confused look now on my face.

"What?"

"Sorry, I just- you just look like someone I once met. Once again I'm so sorry for your shirt," he mumbles and turns around walking away. I watch him now more confused, slowly turning I walk over to Jake.

"Hey! Who was that?" Jake asks pulling a chair out for me next to him.

"No idea.." I whisper looking over to the boy as he turns the corner. Now that I think about it he did look familiar, I can't remember where from though... Whatever it is I feel like it was a long time ago.

"Oh! This is Mike and Griffin," he points to each one of them. I smile at them saying hey. My eyes widen with realization turning to Jake which he just grins. This bitch already found one of the main bloodlines.

I lean back in my chair a small smile on my lips as I shake my head proud of my friend.

"What's your element?" Griffin asks nodding to me. I just look at him weirdly seeing as you can clearly tell everyone's element by there appearances now a days.

"Water."

"That's cool, I'm metal." I just nod looking fake impressed seeing as I knew that the second I looked at both of them.

"So how was earth?" Mike asks giving his friend a look.

"Great! I thought we had good food but you have never tried good food until you have had Chick-fil-A and that is straight facts." I laugh and nod.

"I'm gonna have to agree with you on that one."

We talk to them for a lot longer laughing and comparing things from here and earth, by the end we're chilling in some flower field that they said they hang out in.

"So I know this is a weird thing to ask since we met you today but would you be willing to help us with a spell?" Jake asks. Griffin had to leave a long time ago so now it's just us.

"Yeah sure I'm so down, when we doing this?" Mike says excitedly rubbing his hands together.

"Don't you wanna like, know what the spell is?" I look to him surprised at his reaction.

"Nope don't need to, you are acting secretive so I know it's something we're not supposed to be doing. You also waited for Griffin to leave which means you obviously need a main bloodline, so I'm guessing it's one big ass spell. Therefore I'm completely down," Mike grins.

"Okay then," Jake laughs.

We start filling him in on everything especially how we still need Light and Air elements. He tells us he doesn't know them well but he will definitely help.

We all part ways an hour later promising to meet up again soon.

~

My chapters have been so shitty lately I am so sorry guys I promise I'll get back in the groove of writing soon. Lots of love- B
(Word count: 859)