Chapter 62: Evil-Part Two

His lips trembled, saying something in silence. Jiang Cheng stood up almost immediately.

It was Wei WuXian!

However, apart from the face, from top to bottom, this person was nowhere like the past Wei WuXian.

Wei WuXian had clearly been a bright, high-spirited boy. The tips of his eyes and eyebrows had always retained the hint of a grin, always refusing to walk properly. Yet, this person was entirely enveloped in a cold, dark energy. He was handsome, yet pale-faced, his smile eerie.

The sight before their eyes was too surprising. The situation was still unclear, and they couldn't act rashly. Even though the two on the roof were flabbergasted, neither rushed inside. They only forced their heads lower and inched closer to the slit between the roof tiles.

Inside the room, Wei WuXian, clothed in black, turned around slowly. Wen Chao covered his own face. Now, only the raspy breath of his voice could be heard, "Wen ZhuLiu... Wen ZhuLiu!"

Hearing this, Wei WuXian's eyes and lips curled up, "Even now, you still think that calling him would be of any use?"

He walked a few steps nearer and kicked into a white object by his foot. He looked down. It was the meat bun that Wen Chao had tossed away.

Wei WuXian raised a brow, "What, you're a picky eater?"

Wen Chao fell from his stool, screeching, "I'm not eating it! I'm not eating it! I'm not eating it!"

As he bawled, he crawled on the ground with his finger-less hands. The long black cape slid down the lower half of his body, revealing his legs. The two legs dangled from his torso as if they were burdensome accessories. Even wrapped within bandages, they were still unusually thin. Due to his violent movements, the bandages stretched out to form gaps. Inside were ghastly white bones, crimson blood and strands of flesh still hanging from them.

All of the flesh on his legs had been sliced off, piece by piece. And, likely... all of the flesh had been eaten by himself!

Wen Chao's sharp screams echoed within the empty courier station. Wei WuXian looked as though he didn't hear anything. Lifting up the hem of his robe, he sat down at another table.

The second oil lamp lit up. Before the bright yellow of the flame, half of Wei WuXian's face was in the light, the other half in the dark. He dropped his hand down. An ashen face appeared out of the darkness under the table. Soon, there came the crunching sounds of chewing.

A white child squatted by his feet. Like a young, carnivorous beast, it was gnawing on something that Wei WuXian fed it.

Wei WuXian took his hand away after patting on the white ghoul child's sparse-haired head. Holding what he had fed it in its mouth, it turned around and sat down. Hugging his leg, it chewed fiercely as it glowered at Wen ZhuLiu with cold, glistening eyes.

What he was chewing were two human fingers.

Needless to say-they must be Wen Chao's fingers!

Lan WangJi stared at the ghastly ghost child along with a ghastly Wei WuXian. His grip tightened around Bichen's hilt.

Wen ZhuLiu was still in front of Wen Chao. Wei WuXian's head looked down, his expression unable to be seen, "Wen ZhuLiu, do you really think that you can protect his dog life from my hands?"

Wen ZhuLiu, "Better die trying."

Wei WuXian laughed coldly, "What a loyal Wen-dog."

Wen ZhuLiu, "I can't fail to repay the debt I owe their generosity."