He can't, there's too much that can be lost. It's not worth it for me...

"I'm willing to fight for Sakura."

Tears were now sliding down Sakura's face, not from anger, but from the overwhelming feeling of surprise and joy.

"Why?"

She leaned in closer, wanting to hear the answer as well.

Sasuke had his answer in a heartbeat. "Because even though you made the plan, I was the one who crushed her hopes and her future before walking away with her bully. I made such a big effect on her that day, Father. I broke her. Now I want to heal her, no matter what you say."

She wanted to scream, shout and yell that she didn't blame Sasuke anymore. That she wasn't angry at all. That all her hatred was gone and that she was wrong for pushing him out of her life even more. 

And she almost did, she was about to run into the hall when somebody clamped tightly on her shoulder. 

By instinct, she jerked away from the unknown touch. No, this wasn't an unknown touch, just a very familiar, unpleasant touch. Her eyes widened as she stared at the tall male who looked extremely sinister in the lighting. "K-Kiba?"

"Sakura," he smirked, leaning onto the wall. "What a surprise seeing you here. You know, I was actually sent here to get Sasuke and Fugaku, but instead, I found you. Not that I'm complaining or anything. I've been wanting for ages for us to have a...simple discussion."

Something about his tone suggested that that was the opposite of what he wanted. Sakura started slowly backing away, her tears frozen in place.

"You don't want to?" Kiba asked, raising his eyebrow. Then, without a sign or warning, he grabbed her forearm. Sakura let out a yelp, but it was muffled as he gripped even more tighter. "Come with me. Let's have a little talk."

He forcefully lead her to a small room before pushing her in. Kiba leered, "You know, I don't appreciate you being so flirty straight after our breakup. 

Sakura clenched her fists. "I don't appreciate you being so flirty during relationship. How dare you try and hit on Hinata?"

Kiba let out a short, sharp laugh. "So we're having this conversation again?"

He was right. This was their second time having this conversation. All the memories began flooding back. 

Sakura let out a sigh, content with her photos from her latest shoot. She began walking towards her apartment, a smile gracing her lips when she remembered that Kiba would stay over with her and the girls tonight. 

Her and Kiba's relationship were doing wonders for her. At first she had only decided to date him because she needed to move on from Sasuke, and focus on something else other than the memories. 

Not only did that prove to be reality, but she was, for the first time in a while, really happy. She still didn't like him the way he liked her, but she could only see that that was beginning to change. 

With her smile growing bigger, she opened the door to her apartment. 

Her smile dropped off her face. 

All those happy things and feelings disappeared.

Replaced by shock, anger, disgust and hurt. 

The foundation of her happiness that had only been beginning to build up now shattered.

The apartment was empty except for two people. Hinata was pressed up against the kitchen counter, tears streaming down her face. Her pale blue cardigan was ripped apart, exposing her in a white, tight top.