30. The End

-Mason-

The funeral for Tim and Jasper was in the woods. Few people had came that knew them but I was the last one. Reese had patted my shoulder signaling that she was leaving. I held onto her hand and laced my fingers through hers. I bent down and kissed her pale hand before stepping away. 

"After two years of fighting I'd thought everything would be normal again," I mumbled to myself. "Instead I'm stuck here, to watch and train the kids." 

Most of the kids denied staying here, longing for home but Cameron managed to hype them up enough to stay for a bit. Reese left shortly after to get everything organized with Maya. Alex left the island in secret to tell the others at our base camp about the our new Academy. 

The thought of all of the pressure of running this place, caused my head to feel dizzy. 

I'll be with always M. You don't have to do this alone. Reese ran up and stood beside me. I saw that you didn't come back to I decided to come check on you. 

"Were you reading my mind just now?" I asked, she laughed in nodded. "When did you learn how to do that?" 

She gave me a smirk and skipped away. There's a lot we need to catch up on.

"Same could be said about me," I told her as I ran to catch up with her. 

She turned to look at me and brought up her hands, LET TALK.

I smiled. Maybe everything will be alright. Things change but maybe that's okay. I looked back but then faced her. LET TALK. 

This is the end... but maybe a 2nd series with old and new characters. That is if you want. I can end it here but I feel like there is still unanswered questions. Whatever you guys want.

-Wolfie