7. Taken In

~Reese~

     A sound of water was heard around me and I twisted my head before realizing I still had the hood on. "We are almost there, sweetie," A man purred.

     I gave a disgusted face not that he could even see and tried to move my hands. They were bounded by the wrist but that didn't stop me from trying to free them.

     A tight hand grasped me holding my hands still and female voice said next to me, "Stop." I pulled away and sit my hands in my lap.

     "Yeah we wouldn't want anything to happen to you."

     Oh go f yourself. I rolled my eyes.

     There was a moment of silence before the male voice spoke, "Have you placed a bracelet on her yet?"

      "No, why?"

     "I just had an urge to you know... what she said."

     "Are you sure it wasn't-"

     "I'm quite sure! Just put the damn bracelet on!"

     I had to hold in a laugh when in idea stuck, Take me-

     A sharp pain shot through my arm and I pushed against the seat bitting my lip. Besides of sweat dripped down my face and I squeezed my eyes shut.

     The pain slowed and I leaned against the plastic chair. I tried to think of a word... speak a word nothing came through. I frantically looked around and started rubbing whatever was on my wrist.

     "That's only going to make it worst." The pain intensified after a few more seconds I quit resting my head against the chair. The boat shook with impact and I slammed against the woman next to me. They pulled me up by the arm and shoved me forward. "Let's go."

     I stumbled slightly and a hand caught me from tripping. I assumed we were still on board because of the sound our footsteps made. We stopped and the cloth was ripped from my face, the blinding sun filled my face just as I went free falling into the sand.

     "We've got a man overboard!" A man hollered before I heard two people coming down a ladder then land next to me. "Pick her up and let's move out."

     A person pulled me up as I spit sand out of my mouth. Sand coated one side of my face making me blind. I try to rub my face with my shoulder only succeeding the lower have. A soft hand rubbed away the rest but I could only see part of their hair as they finished getting rid of the sand. Black.

     We entered the forest walking through the layers of leaves and sticks. X marks were spray painted on the trees revealing where we need to go. After a short hike through the forest a concrete road appeared and then a huge wall along with a gate.

     Watch towers were placed all around the wall and one of the gaurds looked down at us. He hollered to another person who opens the gate. A loud buzzer sound erupted before the gate slowly opened up, passing through they close it.

     "Welcome to your new home," the guy in front of me gestured around. A fence to my right held a basketball court along with a swing set made for six. Benches we placed here and there along with a set of monkey bars. The ground was littered with rocks instead of grass.

     On my left was a small but big enough size building that read the words personal only. The main building sat in front of us, it's large metal doors stood telling me once I went in was never coming back out. I struggled against the arms that held me from breaking free. Unsuccessful I started pushing my feet into the ground, causing however was holding to crash into me.