"I was upset." Deku says while studying a spellbook.

"Care to tell me, I don't mind hearing about your troubles." All might says.

"Well...you see, there's this um...boy that I like." Deku begins. 

"I see. Go on, what about this boy."

"I liked him for a long time and I found out that this girl who I thought I was friends with, was going behind my back seeing him. And, she acts like she has no clue why I'm so mad." Deku says.

"You feel betrayed don't you?"

Deku nods. "I feel stepped on, and she had the nerve to call me out my name because I chose not to be bothered with her anymore."

"Ah, I see that's what all that noise was about...well, you did the right thing ignoring her but at the same time, you shouldn't let her get under your skin like that."

Deku nods. "You're right. Even though she was gonna get a size nine knocked upside her head."

"What was that?"

"Huh?"

~~~

Now

Todoroki was tossing and turning in his sleep, letting out a few mumbles as he did. "Momma...Momma..." He kept repeating. 

You were a bit of a heavy sleeper so you didn't hear him as much. He happened to make a strong jolt to wake you up. 

You sat up and brushed your messy hair and yawned. "What time is it?" You asked while pulling out your pocket watch. 

"My favorite time of the day, Dinnertime."

You shook Todoroki's shoulder and he instantly woke up, making you up a little bit. "Are you alright?" You asked. 

"Yes, I'm fine." He says while wiping the sleep out of his eyes. 

"You were moving a bit hard in your sleep." You say while brushing down your hair.

"You know those dreams where you're falling?" He asked, even though he was lying.

"Ugh, I get those to." You say. Then you picked up the letter that the servant had slid under the door earlier. 

"Here's your letter." You say. "Thank you." He says and places the letter on the desk and then following you down the all.

Dinner went smoothly, everybody eating and chatting quietly. You noticed Deku wasn't at the table, so you got up and made your way to the kitchen seeing him talking to one of the servants.

"You alright?" You asked.

"Yeah, I had dinner already." He says while showing his now empty plate. 

"Okay, just making sure." You say. 

"I was gonna go burn some sage in my room to get rid of all the negative energy." He says.

"You want to just borrow my Manga?" You offered. 

"I could use that too, you're such a good friend I love you." Deku says while giving you a tight hug. 

A/N: Fun fact; Manga has been around since the 12th century originated from scrolls and the actual word 'Manga' wasn't common usage until the 18th century. Crazy right?

"I love you too, oh Aizawa heard about earlier and he said you better not break any more plates." You tell him. Deku shifted his eyes and give a nervous smile. "Okay."

"Is everything alright?" Todoroki asked you once you sat back down at the table. "Yeah, everything is fine." You grab your fork. 

Once dinner was over, You went into your room for a shower while Todoroki was in his room opening the letter that he had received earlier. 

Dear  Shoto,

It's been a while since my last letter, I apologize for not writing to you for such a while I've been so busy that I barely found the time.

I hope you're doing well, I've missed you so much. Hopefully, I can find time to come visit you. It feels like ages since we've seen each other. 

I hope this letter finds you well sweet baby brother, I send you all my love and kisses

Love, 

Your sister, Fuyumi 

"Fuyumi, hm? Been a while since I've heard from her." Todoroki says while sitting the letter back down on the desk. "I'll write her back in the morning, it's not like she actually misses me or anything." He says as he grabs his towel and makes his way towards his bathroom.

"But then again, I wonder how she's doing, it has been a while." Todoroki says to himself while getting ready to shower.