45

Chanyeol's POV

The little bundle of joy was happily giggling in my arms while his brother was soundly sleeping in the crib.

"Dada loves you a lot baby, I hope you know that. Papa can't be here right now because he's still sleeping. He had a rough night. He got more beautiful, again. One more night like this and I will have to fight off everyone who will want to steal Papa from us." I smiled at my son Yujin. While the younger (only by a few minutes) Yuseok was close to waking up.

"Dada." Yujinnie giggles again. He was only few weeks old but Al said werewolf kids grow up way faster so in a year he will be alike any 5 year old. They both already babbled.

I don't really know what I would do without them or without Baekkie. I sat down on our bed to feed Yujinnie.

"You have to take care of your brother okay? Dada won't be here to protect you both all the time. You have to take care of each other. Dada will make sure it doesn't happen but I can fail. Yuseokkie is younger so you must be a good hyung and look after him." I said as I was putting a bottle with the formula in his little mouth.

"Papa and I love you more than anything and we won't let anyone hurt you."

At that moment Yuseokkie started whining. Probably wanting to be held. I turned around at him.

"Yes baby I'll be right there." I said quickly turning around to finish off with Yujinnie but by the time he downed the bottle Yuseokkie was already quiet. The silence was worse than crying so I checked him real quick and found my Baekkie feeding our younger son. He wasn't looking at me, but that's understandable.

"How are you feeling? Does anything hurt?" I asked worried. Usually he shouldn't be up and walking until a day later while he's here after 3 or 4 hours.

"Al said that because I'm a vampire I'll heal sooner, and I heard Yuseokkie crying so I came right here."

"So you're not hurting anymore?" I asked hopefully.

"In fact I am." He said seriously.

"What? Where does it hurt?" I asked him frantically searching him up and down.

"My heart, it still hurts." He said looking me straight in the eyes.

I couldn't bare his stare for a long time and averted my stare at our older son instead. What I didn't know was that the sight of our son would hurt more than looking at Baek. He was a constant reminder that Baek had to go through that alone. In pain and lonely.
"Baek I-"

"Save it. I really don't want to hear anything from you at the moment. Pass me my son, please." To tell the truth, it hurt to hear him calling our son just his. I do admit my mistake and I do realize that it's unforgivable but still. It's my son too. I quietly passed our son to him and he coddled them both in his tiny arms. After about a minute I saw him starting to shake. At first I thought he might be crying but his face was void of emotion. He still must me weakened so it must be hard for him to hold both of our puppies. I came up behind him and supported his hands from behind. Okay maybe I just grabbed the opportunity to hug him.

"I can handle my sons just fine, thank you." He said angrily.

"I know and I can help you with our sons just fine." He didn't say anything to that and just put our sons back to their beds.

"Al told me that my gift is pretty fitting with yours, something about soulmates and all that." He said turning around with what I can only  assume to be a ghost of a smile. Oh god, seeing him smile again is just so beautiful.

"Yeah, my fire with your light." I smiled at him fully.
"Can you show me?" As I asked this he looked at me weirdly. "If you focus hard enough on your powers and try to convey them to someone-me- they will create a colored ring around your iris. Like this." I said already feeling the ring of fire close around my iris. He closed his eyes and about a minute after he opened them again to reveal hi beautiful eyes lined with yellow ring.

"Pretty good for a vampire."

"You're not so bad yourself wolfie." He smiled. Ah finally, have I been calling him beautiful too much? Cause he is just that. After the longest time he reached over and kissed me. I've already forgotten just how much I love his kisses. A forced cough forced us apart as Al stepped into the room.

"Sorry to bother but the guys just came to their senses, we'll have a meeting soon so you have to attend."