16

Suho's POV

I quickly closed the door behind me. I am really scared of what Lay thinks about my confession. Will he be disgusted by it? Oh God what if he hates me now? I wouldn't be able to live with myself if he hates me. Does he think I'm weird and gross? I need to talk with someone right now. Xiu? No, he is talking to Chen right now. Kyung? No, he is locked up in his room. Baek? No, because he is....well he is not doing anything important and if yes he can stay virgin for a little more time. I knocked on his door being aware of the fact that Yeol might be in there too. Let's just say that I am not ready to face that scene just yet.

"Baek? Are you in there?" I whisper-yelled. Not wanting to be heard by others (Lay).

"Yeah just wait a little mo-Yahh Channie let me go!" Baek shouted.

"Yes?" he asked innocently.

"Don't give me that face and let me in I need someone to talk to."

"Oh, come in then." he let me in.

"So what has been on your mind, what are your concerns my child?"

"Baek I am not your child. I just need to talk about something. Personal." I said looking him in the eyes.

"So talk..." I looked at him and then at Yeol who was sitting on the bed listening closely.

"Channie?" Baek asked him.

"Hm?"

"Get the fuck out." he sassed. Chanyeol just nodded and left the room.

"So what has been bothering you my child?" he asked again.

"So again I am not your child and I confessed." I said quickly.

"What do mean?"

"In the note I left for the guys I confessed to Lay."

"Finally." He said.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean like it was about the time one of you said something." He rolled his eyes.

"So what did he say?" he asked again.

"I don't know I am avoiding him." I say and look down.

"Are you dumb?" he shrieks.

"Why? I just don't feel like getting rejected yet." I said still looking down.

"Oh, baby don't be like this. You are a wonderful person. There's no reason for you to feel like that. I'm sure he'll like you back." He assured me.

"That's the problem. I don't want him to like me back. I want him to love me back." I said tearing up a bit.

"Baek I wanted to ask if-"Lay just walked in on me crying in front of Baek. He looked at me and then at Baek. His gaze then changed from friendly to furious. I knew he would hate me. I stood up and passed by him, bumping my shoulder against his. I just had to feel the sparkles one last time. I went to the living room in hope of finding Sehun. It looks like I am lucky today, because he is there sitting on the couch and watching the TV. I jumped on him an luckily he caught me.

"Hey Hey Hey Junmma what's wrong?" I looked at him kinda shocked at the nickname.

"Junmma?" I asked him.

"Yeah I combined your name - Junmyeon and the word eomma." He smiled at me. That made my day already. At least someone needs me.

"Now tell me what's wrong." He said. I just shrugged and hugged him.

"Hey...it can't be that bad." He patted me on my back and I just snuggled to him more.

"Layh ifs mgd at meh." I said. It was muffled.

"I don't understand."

"Lay is mad at me." I said looking at him. He wiped my tears and smiled at me.

"He's not."

"How do you know?" I asked him. He sat me beside him and motioned with his head to the direction of the rooms. I looked there and saw Lay looking at us with an unreadable face. I wanted to walk away, but Sehun held me down and stood up instead of me.

"Believe me." he whispered. He walked away not forgetting to give Lay a pat on his shoulder. Lay smiled at him in return but then his expression changed when he looked at me. I looked away. I couldn't bare his glare anyway. I know him well enough to say he'll just shout at me and then he'll let me go. That's what he does every time he is mad at someone. I just sit here quietly waiting for him to start yelling. When it's quiet for a while I dare to look up at him. Wrong move. He is standing right in front of me, looking at me with his piercing gaze. I quickly look back down holding the tears back. He suddenly touched my chin and forced me to look at him.

"Why are you crying." he more stated than asked. I shook my head signaling him I won't tell him.

"Junnie." He said making me weak.

"I don't want to see you hurt Junnie."

"You hurt me." I said quietly, but I think he heard me, because he looked at me surprised.

"You're angry." I said again.

"Why would I be?" He asked playing stupid.

"Because of the letter..." I said.

"Ahhh. You think that I'm....No Junnie. I can't be angry with you even if I tried." He said to me, but I didn't believe him. I wanted to go as far away from as possible so I tried to stand up. Lay was kneeling in front of me while I was sitting on the couch, so when I stood up he lost his balance and grabbed the first thing he saw - me. He fell on the floor with me on top of him. He grunted and I was scared he hurt himself.

"Are you hurt somewhere?" I asked panicked.

"Yes..." he said. He looked at me.

"Where? Let me check it." I asked hating the idea of hurting him. He stopped my movements and held me close.

"My heart." he said and closed the gap between us. At first I was really surprised and stiffened, but when I woke up from the shock I kissed back. The kiss was filled with love and Care. Like he was scared I would run away. Like hell I would! When the oxygen was needed we parted and placed our foreheads together.

"I love you." he said. Definitely my lucky day.