33

Luhan's POV
It already has been thirty minutes and still no sign of Hunnie and Gray. I would feel worried if I didn't know that I can fully trust Hunnie. I know for a fact that he is a good person. Well judging from personal experience. He always took great care of me and pampered me with love.

Maybe they got caught up with something? It better be the mating. I actually thought it will be hard, to know that your loved ones are hooking up without you but when I think about it I don't feel angry or sad I feel happy and satisfied with myself. I just hope they made up and are already in the love sick stage.

At that moment I saw Hunnie enter the restaurant. I already could feel a smile tugging at my lips. As he was nearing closer and closer I saw something in his face. He looked like he hadn't slept for a week ! His face was extremely stoic and pressed tightly into what looked like a stressed expression. He came over to me and sat himself without saying anything. I looked back at the entrance with the expectation to see Gray walk in shyly behind him, but no one was there.

"And where's Gray?" I asked carefully.

"I would like to know that as well." He sighed rubbing his face with his hands.

"What do you mean? I thought you were supposed to make it up to him. Hunnie I felt the bond shift, I know what happened." I assured him while grabbing his hand and looking deep into his eyes.

"Yeah, about that we probably won't be seeing him anytime soon." He said as he let go of my hand.

"What do you mean? We were just fine 2 days ago." I didn't get anything at that moment. Why is he so jumpy and mysterious?

"I fucked up big time."

"Oh god Sehun you honestly cannot do one thing right? What was it this time ?"

"We bonded." He stated.

"I don't see a problem with that." I smiled at the fact that it is already happening. We will be bonded soon.

"You know how it goes you do the nasty and when at climax you bite."

"I know Hunnie. Everyone knows how the mating process happens."

"Well when I was at the climax I was overwhelmed by pleasure. I was so far in the clouds that I didn't know what I was saying. Just before I bit in I said I love you." He said while putting his head in his hands.

"What's wrong with expressing your feelings ? It's good that you finally told him." I smiled at him warmly.

"I didn't say I loved him. I said 'I love you Lulu'. I said that while marking him Lu." He said and looked at me in the eye for the first time since his arrival.

I wanted to say something but I couldn't. My mouth was closing and opening itself without a purpose. I was speechless. A sudden wave of anger came over me.

"How can you be so heartless and cruel?" I shouted at him.

"I looked for him Lu. Ever since it happened, but without a result. He's gone without a trace. What if we cannot find him at all ? What if he's gone for good?" He said with a trembling voice. That was the moment I realized he was truly sorry for what he has done. He didn't put the blame on someone else like he used to. He just faced it head first. Didn't try to find excuses, instead of that tried to work it out.

"He's not. You can still feel him through the bond, can't you ?"

"I tried to trace him using the bond, but he is very good at masking himself. I'm scared Lu." He said looking at me with those sad puppy eyes.

"We'll find him." I reassured him. "So where did you look already?"

"I think it would be better to list where I didn't look." He said as he pulled out a small notebook.

"Alpha residence, the lake near the special clearing, vampire territory, Bulletproof's territory, and the neighboring pack's territory." He said looking at the words written in that special notebook.

"Well I have a strong feeling we both know where he is." I looked at him pointedly.

"Fine. But I knock you talk." He said as we set off for Alpha's house.

Once there I could basically feel the power radiating off of the house. We stepped up the stairs and Sese knocked. As the door opened an angry Gemm stood at the other side.

"Alpha is busy. She doesn't have the time to experiment around with everything."

"We're here for our mate." Sese said as he puffed out his chest.