2

Suho' s POV

"So what do you think?" I asked him.

"I think you are completely crazy." said Kyungsoo.

"Why would you say that?" I tried to act offended.

"Because A) they are complete strangers
B) just think what would the guys say

C) I have to cook all that food. That's why I think you are crazy." he said.

"But I am going to tell them in a minute." I smiled at him." And I want you to help me."

"What?! No! They are going to eat us alive!" he said.

"No if you would agree with me. Because that would make Kai agree and nobody goes against angry Kai." I explained.

"Only Lay." he said."But because YOU said it he would agree too." he smiled. So we went from kitchen to living room where everyone was sitting on sofa. We put down the drinks we grabbed on the way and sat down too.

"We are all going on a business lunch." I said. Everyone looked at me.

"Just us?" asked Baekhyun.

"No. Us and Gold Clan." I said. I swear I heard someone growl.

"We are not going." said Chanyeol.

"I want to go. I think it's a good idea." smiled Kyungsoo.

"Ok. Then it's settled. We are going." I clapped . " Or is anyone against?" I asked. Chen wanted to raise his hand but when Kai glared at him he quickly put his hand down and smiled awkwardly.

"Ok so...they will be here in 2 hours." Kyungsoo said. Then stood up and went to kitchen, probably to start cooking the lunch.

"You better get dressed. " I turned to everyone else. Baekhyun jumped from sofa and grabbed Xiumin.

"Let' go Xiumin hyung we need to look representative." he said and run with him back to his room. I just smiled at what is Xiumin about to experience.

"Suho can I talk to you?" Lay asked.

"Yeah sure." I smiled.

"I mean alone." he said and turned to look at the 4 curious pairs of eyes looking at us.

"Oh yeah we are on our way out." said Kai and grabbed Chanyeol and Sehun.

"Don't mind me. I'll be just here enjoying the life." Chen smiled. But Sehun grabbed him by collar when he was leaving. We were left alone.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked nervously.

"Why did you invite them?" he asked exactly what I was awaiting.

"They seemed nice and we have a collab going on so I think we should know them at least a little." I said looking into his eyes. They always fascinated me. They were so caring but dangerous at the same time. I didn't notice how close we were standing until he pointed it out.

"Do you know what I want to do right now that we are close?" he asked, his voice low and sexy. I shaked my head.

"I want t-" "Hey Suho....Oh I'm sorry.I didn't know that you are talking with Lay. But since I already interrupted come with me. We are going to look gorgeous." Lay got interrupted by Baekhyun. Damn you Baekhyun! He always knew how to ruin everything! But I didn't have a chance to argue since he was already dragging me along the corridor to is room. He opened the room and basically threw me in.

"What was THAT about?" he pointed to direction where we came from.

"A talk?" I said, well more like asked.