11

Unknown' s POV

I don' t want to and I can' t stop watching her. It' s like I am obsessed. I think I like her, hell I might even love her.

"Still being perverted?" someone came into my office.

"Do you actually know how perverted you were when you met N?" I asked him.

"So she is your mate after all."

I just nodded and he sighed.

"I helped them a while ago with a blood supply. Alpha said she wants to meet the one I got the blood from. Are you ready to face her?" Leo said.

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Well, she surely is a handful. Besides you are about to mate with her pack member- her family. I bet she'll be waaay overprotective."

"Something or someone attacked a clan nearby or territory border." Hyuk referred

"Clan? There are no clans except us here." I said.

"Gold Clan" Leo said.

"What?"

"Alpha's pack is called Gold Clan. It must have been them!" Leo started to freak out.

"Do you know who exactly got attacked?" I asked Hyuk.

"I just remember there were two of them from the clan and about 7 creatures against them"

"Tell me how they looked. Oh please say it wasn't Al. She tends to get in trouble" Leo pleaded.

"One of them had longer brown hair and light brown eyes, slightly built and really brave." "-Eddie." Leo cut him off. "The second was a little taller and had green eyes and strawberry blonde hair."

"Gemma." Leo said quietly.

"What did you say?" I asked him.

"We need to get there really quickly. If it was just them two, Al is on her way there. We have to help her. She is powerful but I doubt she wouldn't need someone to keep her from killing everyone." Leo said again.

"What?"

He grabbed my hand and dragged me to get the others. When we all gathered leader of the clan- N and his mate- Leo gave us the orders.

We arrived at the said place but the only thing we heard was silence, eerie silence. Something was wrong.

Suddenly Hyuk screamed in pain. We all turned to find him on the ground with silver arrow sticking out from his back. The whole clan hissed at the unknown attacker. They stepped out from woods and we can see seven men with weapons pointing at us.

"Hunters" N said.

"Vampires." One of them said.

"We do not want trouble. We have a contract with hunters- the Choi family that as long as we don't hurt civils you would let us be."

"There is a small difference. We are not the Choi hunters. Let's say that they won't be seen for some time." He said again. This time the tallest of them flinched slightly.

"What did you do to them?" Leo said dangerously calm.

"It doesn't matter anymore but say hi to them for us." He said and shot the arrow at me. I was about to dodge it but someone caught it. Leo smiled at her.

"Who told it is ok to mess with my pack, and who told it is ok to mess with my best friend's clan?!" she shouted. Her voice gaining our attention. One of the hunters wanted to grab a gun but before he even touched the weapon he fell to the ground choking on air. Alpha's eyes were full on gold and filled with anger.

"Jae hey Jae stand up! Jae!" the hunter from before yelled.

"Leave now and if I see you around here one more time I will kill every single one of you. Slowly and painfully like the monster that I am." She said using her alpha voice. I think I just shitted myself. They run off with Jae in arms of the hunter. She stood like that for a while until her body relaxed and she almost fell to the ground. Thankfully Leo caught her.

"I told you not to use your ability." Leo said worried.

"You know I love how caring you are? Your mate is a lucky bastard." She drunkenly laughed and N cringed.

"And you know how you are after this. You are too exhausted to even think." Leo said. I can see that N is starting to become jealous. But Leo was too focused on helping his best friend to acknowledge it.

"Let's take you home, hm?" He asked her. He picked her up and started to walk, almost the whole clan behind them. Of course except me and N.

"Just best friends." I said to him.

"I know, but it just hurts to see how affectionate he is towards her while his mate is watching him. He didn't even think about my feelings. I can't even remember the last time he did something FOR me. It is always we should do that for clan and clan would be stronger if we do this. I miss our moments together." He said almost crying.

I opened my arms for him, he instantly gave in and hugged me.

"Do you know what is the worst? After all of this I can't help but love him endlessly." He cried into my neck.

"Let's talk about it later, fine?" I grabbed him by the hand and dragged him towards our group.

They didn't even see we just arrived and continued walking.

"Where should we take you?" Leo asked Al.

"What about Hyuk?" I asked.

"I am ok it's just a scratch." He said trying to walk normally.

"Take me to Lay." She whispered to him.

"No. There is no way we are going to that dog's house." N said angrily.

"As you wish Al." Leo said and stroked her cheek. I saw how N's heart broke.

"We are not going." N argued.

"Yes we are N." Leo looked at him provoking him.

"Do you doubt me as a leader?" N asks his voice full of sorrow.

"We are helping her right now. This is not about you N. You don't have to be the center of attention  all the time." Leo shouted.

"B-But...I-I" N tried to say something but instead of actually saying it he started to cry.

" Leo!" I tried to warn him.

"No, let him be he is just a simple weakling if he can't handle to be with werewolves for a little while." Leo spitted. N just flinched and ran to my side. When Leo  saw that I knew it hurt him but he tried to look strong.

"Can you come back with me Ravi?" N asked.

I just nodded.