20

Chen's POV

I was cuddling with Minnie in my room when I heard puking noises from the bathroom. I quickly got up from bed to check on whoever was there. I opened the door to see Baekhyun clutching the toilet and emptying his stomach.

"Oh god are you okay?"

"Yeah, it's just my stomach didn't really enjoy Kyungsoo's chili last night." he smiled at me.

"Are you sure it's just that?" I asked concerned. "Maybe I should call Chanyeol..." I tried to reason with him.

"NO! I mean he would freak out and that's not something I need right now."

"Can you help me to get downstairs?" he asked as he put his arm around my neck. I nodded and picked him up. I put him on the kitchen counter while I poured some water for him to drink.

"Here drink some." I handed him the glass. He took it without a word and simply drank the content of the glass. He then slowly walked to the couch and dropped there. I ran up to him.

"Hey you okay there?"

"Yeah just let me sleep it off." he said and closed his eyes .

"Fine I'm going upstairs are you fine here alone?" He didn't say anything just nodded and pushed me away from him so he can turn around. I speed walked upstairs and softly knocked on the door. I was met with a sleepy Suho who just sent me a smile and walked out of the room.

"Lay I think Baek is not okay." I told him as I sat down on his bed. He say up too and faced me.

"Why do you think so."

"Well, I saw him puking just now and he told me it was just because of yesterday's chili, but he loves Kyung's chili."I explained the situation to him.

"Maybe it just really was like that, don't overthink it." he said and turned to walk out of the room.

"Lay." I stopped him" He smelled different." I told him my real intention of coming here.

"How different?" he questioned.

"I don't know his scent was really strong. I'm surprised it hasn't woken you up. It was also sickly sweet like chocolate and strawberries. I think his scent was even stronger than Al's"

"Impossible." he said and then turned to sniff the sickening sweet aroma flowing everywhere in the house.

"You're right it's really strong. Do you think it's something dangerous?" he asked again.

"I just saw him puking and he maybe has a fever too." I told him truthfully. He sighed and got up from the bed.

"Go and wake up Chanyeol I'll call Al to ask if she can help somehow." he said determined and I was already on my way to Chanyeol's room. I barged in to see him holding onto his teddy bear so I just jumped on him to wake him up. He bolted up and looked at me questioningly, but not only just after a second his eyes flashed bright red.

" Where's Baek?" he asked baring his canines at me.

"Umm guys? Can you like come here like right now?"I shouted seeking for help. The door opened, but the one who came wasn't one of the guys. It was Kyungsoo.

"I'll call Jongin." he said and closed the door as quickly as he opened them. After few seconds the door opened again and I could sense Jongin in the room.

"Fuck what happened?" he asked as he stood beside me also getting into defense. Chanyeol wasn't moving he was just sitting in the bed and growling lowly while watching our very move. We both heard the door open again and we instantly fell to our knees. The scent of the person who entered was really powerful. It screamed power.

"Chanyeol I need you to calm down. Your mate is fine as long as you calm down. If you don't calm your wolf I have to question his safety." Al said and we both bowed, while Chanyeol was just continuing to growl louder.

"I'm warning you Chanyeol." she said using her alpha voice. Chanyeol's growls got slowly quiet and his eyes changed back to his normal ones. He sat here panting while looking at us.

"Where is Baek." he asked sounding out of breath.

"He's downstairs, but let Jongin stay here with you 'till I look at him closely to know if he is alright. Okay?" Al asked and Chanyeol just nodded. She took hold of my arm and went downstairs with me.

"Now tell me what you saw. Because the things I can sense would be very rare."

"Well, I saw him puking, he has fever and was lightheaded. That's all I know." I said truthfully.

"That can be bad." she said and quickly walked to kneel beside Baekhyun. She took his arm and said 'sorry' , then bit him on arm. I was about to scream at her for doing so when I noticed that Baek's blood is black. It wasn't red but black!

"Fuck." Al cursed and sat down next to him. "Call your pack. Fuck it call everyone."

"Yes alpha." I did as I was told and there was everyone sitting around the dining table.

"Xiumin, Suho I think you should calm down and listen carefully to what I'll say to fully understand everything." she said and Minnie with Suho nodded. "Fine. So now I need to ask you Chanyeol, have you and Baek did it yet?" she asked and Chan also nodded.

"I think everyone in this house knows the answer we all heard them!" Kyung said angrily.

"Now I am definitely sure what is with Baek. He has a very rare thing happen to him that I only saw happen once in my life. He is pregnant." Al said and all of us stared at her with open mouths.

"But his blood..." I said trying to understand it.

"That's the thing between a human and werewolf pregnancy. He may not be able to deliver the child, because those are were wolfs inside him. They are growing faster than normal children and I don't know if his body will be able to take it. By what I saw I think he is having twins. Both male. He has to eat not twice as much, but three times as much food. The catch is that usually normal wolf pregnancy would be taken care of in the wolf form but Baek doesn't have one. His body might tear to two parts before he even gets to labor. There are few option for us now." she said and looked at our shocked faces.

"Either we can try to take out the babies now and kill them or the other option which I personally think is worse- turn him." she said and we all looked at each other. Why would be turning him bad?

"Why is the second option bad?" Suho asked. We all looked at him surprised. He is taking it well, Minnie was just sitting quietly and listening.

"Because if any of you turned him into a werewolf right now it will kill the babies for sure, but maybe even him. The thing is I didn't mean any of you to turn him I meant to turn him myself. The only way he and the babies will surely survive is that he would be turned into a vampire."