8

Alpha's POV

I closed and locked the door. It was something after 2AM and I was walking through an abandoned alley. I need new blood.

Because we travelled in public plane we couldn't bring any blood packs. Bell and Edd do not need those they can just eat normal food. I am looking for it for Gemm. She basically doesn't have a choice. Because she is half- demon-half-vampire she either eats blood or souls.. I certainly do not want her running around Seoul sucking out souls. I'm supposed to meet with one vampire from a nearby clan. He used to be my very good friend but then I moved and we never saw each other again. As I was nearing the end of the alley I saw him leaning on the wall with somebody beside him.

"I thought we said it would be just the two of us." I asked him sounding amused.

"I knew it! You are cheating on me! How could I be so stupid tha....." the male on his right started to freak out and I wanted to slap him out of it but my friend interrupted him by kissing him.

"I already told you it is for business. She is special because we used to be friends a long time ago." he said reassuring his boyfriend/ mate.

" I don't have much time do you have it?" I asked already getting sick from seeing how lovey dovey they are.

"Hungry much?" he asked.

"You know it was never for me." I answered calmly. He smiled gently and took out 6 blood packs.

"Leo! You said you wouldn't sell blood anymore!" the other one yelled.

"But I am not selling it. She is my friend and she needs help. Also I need to pay her back." Leo said giving me the blood and putting his other hand around the male.

"Thanks Leo. You know that it means so much for me. It was nice seeing you and your ...."

"Mate. This is N."

"Nice to meet you but I need to go now. I'll call you soon." I said to him before mind linking him my last message.

'next time I want to meet with the person you got it from.'

He just nodded, picked up N bridal style and almost instantly vanished. I did the same and in matter of minutes I was back home. Before I could even take out my keys the door opened revealing panicked Kyungsoo.

"Kyungie? What are you doing in here?" I asked starting to get worried myself.

"I... Bell called and Jongin... I don't know." he breathed out panicked and pointed to the living room. I quickly went there with Kyung on my heels. There was Jongin pinning Gemm to the sofa. My first instinct was to throw him off of her but then I saw that Gemm had bloodshot red eyes and her fangs were out. She was hissing like crazy and Kai had difficulties with keeping her still.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Bell called saying Gemma is freaking out and you are not here." Kyung said. Dammit I should have thought it through.

"Go to my room in the second drawer of my night stand  there is a little tube with a liquid. Bring it here I am going for a syringe." I quickly grabbed a syringe from kitchen and took the tube from Kyungie. I put the content in and slowly neared Gemm. When she saw another person going to her she hissed even louder.

"Calm down. I know you are hungry. I have it here OK? Just let me get near you, fine?" I said getting on my knees and putting the syringe to her neck. She stopped hissing and I injected it into her neck. She stopped moving instantly.

"What is it?" Kai asked.

"Batrachotoxin."

"And that's?"

"Poison. Deadly poison. While it kills humans it helps to make creatures unconscious for few hours. Until she sleeps I can feed her blood and when she wakes up she'll be alright." I said.

"Why was she like that in the first place?" Kyung asked sitting on the couch.

"She didn't eat for maybe 3 days."

"But you didn't either." he said.

"Yes but blood isn't my only option. I can eat like a werewolf too."

"We better get home before Suho realizes we are gone. Do you have it under control?" Kai said.

"Absolutely. Now go." I reassured them. When they walked out Bell came to the living room looking completely worn out. I threw her a questioning look.

"When Gemm started to freak out she bit Edd. I had to heal her after calling Kyung to help. By the way where were you?"

"I went to get blood for her. I guess she was more hungry than she seemed."

Bell just nodded and sat beside me on the couch.

"You are a great leader." she kissed my forehead and went to her room. Probably to go sleep.

"So what are we going to do with you, huh?" I said to Gemm even though she can not hear me. She'll wake up in an hour. Until then I need to get some blood in her system.

I grabbed the syringe and threw it away. The blood pack was still full so I had to be careful. If I spill only a drop of blood she'll wake up and instantly kill about 50 people. 

I took out new syringe and filled it up with blood from the pack.

"Fine just wait a little more and you'll be OK." I went near her getting on my knees and injected the blood and waited for her body to accept it.

After a while she started to look better. Her skin wasn't so pale and her fangs weren't visible anymore. 

I think she'll be OK with the amount of blood she has in the system now. 

She started to crumble and after a while she opened her eyes.  

"It happened again, didn't it?" 

"Yeah but now it was only Edd not the whole town." she looked guilty. But then she looked behind me and screamed. I quickly turned around. There was standing a black silhouette. Watching our every step. When he noticed we saw him, he vanished.