14

Xiumins POV

It's the third day that we are away from them. We are in a quiet place somewhere in the forest. Of course it was Suho who drove us here, it is his house after all. I wonder if they even miss us, more specifically if he misses me. I mean I miss him, even though he broke my heart, but I can't help it but to think about him every day. I want to go back like right now. I know Kyung isn't ready, hell he closed up himself after that incident. He doesn't talk to any of us. I want to tell him how I feel about this though. I got up and went to his room. As always he was sulking in his room. I sat next to him and he flinched, but then he realized it was me and calmed down.

"Kyung I miss him." I said. He looked at me with hazed eyes.

"I do too, but I'm too scared to admit it to myself." He said quietly.

"I want to go home." I said slowly as to not scare him.

"Baek and Suho want that too, right?" he asked looking out the window.

"I guess."

"Then pack your things." He said smiling slightly. I couldn't believe it.

"Really?" I asked happily.

"Yeah."

"Don't worry I wont leave your side for a second!" I promised him. He just smiled and ushered me out the room. I ran out the house to see Baek and Suho sitting and not talking. Lets just say that everyone here has a depression. I saw Suho crying quietly to himself.

"Baek! Baek! We are going home!" I shouted happily. He instantly perked up at this piece of information and smiled widely.

"Like for real?" I just nodded to his question. He hugged me tightly.

"What about Kyungsoo?" Suho asked.

"We won't leave his side." Baek pleaded. Suho nodded and smiled after this horrible 3 days.

"Pack your bags then." He smiled again.

We all went to pack our things and happily skipped to the car. Next few hours in the car were horrible but the thought of Chen made it easier to survive. After five long hours in the car we finally stopped in front of our house. Here we go. We all nervously went to the door. Suho took out his keys and opened the door. We all expected them to barge at us to question us, but nothing happened. We went further into the house but it was empty.

"Do you think they don't care?" Suho asked sounding broken. I couldn't believe it. I went to his room, but it was empty like the whole house.

"Guys?! I found something" Baek yelled from the kitchen. We all rushed to him. He was standing there with a note in his hand.

"They went grocery shopping." He smiled. We all released a breath of worry.

"What is that?" Kyung asked him.

"That's the list for the shopping, duh." Baek laughed. But I realized something, if the list is here and they are not that means....

"I told you that you should take it!"

"No, you told Lay to bring it along."

"Would you two just stop bickering? You are giving me a head ache."

There they were. We all noticeably tensed. We were scared. Are they mad? Maybe they didn't even notice we were gone. They turned the corner and saw us all standing there frozen. Chanyeol dropped everything he was holding and ran to Baek. He picked him up and spun him around. When they were about to kiss I look away. Suho was awkwardly standing there with us, of course in front of us, like he wanted to protect us. Lay was looking at us, well at Suho mostly and I saw nothing but love in his eyes. When I looked at Chen, hoping to see the same thing I saw rage. Pure rage in his eyes. I couldn't bare to look at him. I tugged at Suho's sleeve and he turned around to look at me.

"Can we please go, Chen is mad at me and I don't know if I can hold this up for any longer." I whispered to him. He nodded and went to his room. I picked up my bag along with Kyung's and went after Suho. They didn't say anything. What was I expecting? A warm welcome? A hug maybe a kiss? Instead  of that I got a cold stare full of hatred. I quickly sat Kyung's bag in his room and went to mine. I locked the door and finally broke down. I was crying like a baby. Why did I think he missed me? I was so stupid to think he even cared. I knew better that he didn't care about me at all. He only cares about Bell! But I still can't hate her for it, because I get it. She's everything I'm not : cute, nice, pretty, gentle and she's a girl! I thought it can't get worse but then the door opened. I thought I locked them. I turned around to find Chen standing there looking at me with wide eyes, but then his features softened.

"I- mhm...Chanyeol picked the lock for me." he said and wanted to come closer to me, but I didn't want him to. He forcefully dragged me out of the bed and sat me on his lap.

"Now tell me why are you crying." he said gently. I couldn't tell him why so I just shrugged.

"It has to have a reason Xiu." he tried again.

"You hate me." I whispered. I think he heard, because he placed his hands on my face and forced me to look at him.

"I could never hate you Xiu. I love you." He said. I looked at him surprised.

I didn't think and kissed him. I felt him tense so I quickly pulled back.

"I'm sorry." I wanted to bolt away but he held me tighter.

"Don't be." He said and now he kissed me.