S I X T Y - F I V E

Start from the beginning

Elijah ran after her and pinned her to the ground just as he shoved his hand into her chest.

Mia screamed in pain as she continued to struggle to breathe. "Elijah! Listen to me, it's me Mia!" She yelled, Panic was evident in her voice.

He stared at her with nothing but coldness in his eyes makign Mia worry. "Remeber me Elijah." Mia pleaded.

The veins in his eyes formed as he slowly went towards her neck. "Stop Elijah!" Mia screamed.

He fed on her mercilessly, and Mia became weak. "Elijah think about the first time we met!" Mia yelled. She felt him slow down and she quickly continued.

"Think about the first time we met. It was during autumn over a thousand years ago." Mia said as he pulled away.

"Rebekah had brought me over to your house after my father had made yours the head of the army." Mia said as she gently pushed her farther.

Elijah looked conflicted as he battled with his thoughts. "Remember who I am." Mia whispered as she placed her hand onto his cheek.

Elijah's eyes slowly widened in horror as he realized what he had done. "Mia?"

"I'm here." Mia said thinking of everything possible to keep his fangs out of her neck.

She couldn't kill him, only stop him. His mind was far to weak and it worried her that it would cause him permanent death.

Elijah's memeories continued to go back to him  and Mia used this time to run towards the exit. Elijah followed closely being and noticed how Mia was afraid of him.

Mia sighened in relic as she made it to the white hallway and watched as Elijah's appearance changed from village boy to city boy.

Mia backed away into the wall as he stared at her, his face full of regret.

"Please forgive me." He said softly as his hands found their way into his pockets.

Mia stared at him and felt Freya tugging her back into the real world. Mia looked away and closed her eyes before finding herself back in her original body.

"Mia?" Klaus kneeled down infront of her and helped her up. He was back from his trip with Rebekah and wanted to check up on her.

Mia sniffled and looked away as his hands grabbed her waist gently and helped her up. "Thanks." Mia said softly.

Klaus scanned her face; "Are you alright? You were trashing around-"

Mia gave him a reassuring smile, "I'm fine." She then turned to Freya and gave her a nod, "you can fix the pendent now, Elijah will be fine." She said as she gently pulled away from Klaus.

"I need some air." Mia whispered and went upstairs to their old room. She then noticed how the room had been untouched from the last time she had slept there with him.

She felt a presence behind her and fought her hardest not to smile. "You have slept in here since..."

Klaus unfolded his eyes and took a few steps towards her, "I've been staying in one of the guest rooms. You're welcome to take the room instead. I rather you sleep here and be comfortable then in one of the guest rooms." Klaus said making Mia's heart warm.

She finally turned around to face him, "I can't." She admitted. Klaus wanted then and there to wrap his arms around her and inhale her scent her loved more than the air he was breathing.