95. | somebody else

CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, ANGST, AND MENTION OF ABUSE

TWITTER CHAT
yjihoon

JIHOON
princess?

JIHOON
you need to get home

JIHOON
right now

JIHOON
i don't want you around tae
any longer

JIHOON
he's a bad influence and a bad person
to be around

JIHOON
please, princess. come back to me

JIHOON
i really miss you

JIHOON
don't make me mad, okay?

JIHOON
you know i'm trying to stop
myself from lashing out on you,
but it's hard when you keep
finding ways to make me mad

JIHOON
princess?

JUNGKOOK
i can't right now, jihoon

JUNGKOOK
i'm sorry

JIHOON
just come home

JIHOON
before i start to get really mad

JUNGKOOK
i can't, jihoon

JUNGKOOK
i'm sorry

JUNGKOOK
i really need to be around tae
right now

JUNGKOOK
i'll be home as soon as i can, okay?

JIHOON
whatever

JUNGKOOK
jihoon, i'm sorry :(

read.

"He's mad at me again, Tae."

Jungkook feels salty tears well up in his eyes as he stares at his phone, reading the word read over and over again until he forces himself to hide his phone into his back pocket. His shaky hands slowly start to wipe his teary eyes, wiping away the pain he's currently feeling, and he doesn't even realise Taehyung is standing in-front of him, looking down at Jungkook with a frown.

"Come here, Koo."

Taehyung opens his arms and Jungkook immediately runs into them, hiding himself in the older's chest. This is a feeling he's so familiar and in-love with. He loves being embraced by the red-haired dork; he loves inhaling that gorgeous scent that Taehyung carries around; he loves being with Taehyung.

"Can I ask you something, Koo?" Taehyung asks as they continue hugging in the middle of their living room, drowned in a peaceful, almost comforting silence that Jungkook wants to cling onto for a little longer. He softly nods his head, wiping the falling tears from his eyes once again.

"S-Sure, Tae."

"Is Jihoon hurting you still?" Taehyung whispers, and Jungkook can't comprehend the words. He freezes up, muscles tensing as Taehyung clings to him tighter, holding him close and safely. "You can be honest with me, Koo. You know you can."

"H-He-"

Jungkook begins sobbing into the older's chest, knees buckling beneath him, shaky arms squeezing Taehyung's waist tighter, tears soaking his white shirt.