46. | heartbroken

CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE AND ANGST

"I really don't want you to leave."

Jungkook pulls Taehyung into a tight hug as he's on the verge of tears, cheeks tinted red from the cold weather. Wrapping his arms around the older's taller frame, Jungkook smiles and holds him for a few minutes, never wanting to let go of his boyfriend.

"I'm gonna miss you, Tae."

Taehyung stares down at Jungkook and frowns, pressing a soft kiss against his lips. Even though Taehyung tried being positive about Jungkook leaving, he's really hurting right now and he's realising that Jungkook will be leaving him for months.

"I'm gonna miss you more, angel," Taehyung's frown deepens, and he holds Jungkook tighter, pretending that Jungkook's train isn't being filled with hundreds of people. "Please call me everyday."

"I will, Tae. Don't worry." Jungkook smiles, tucking his hands into his pockets after him and Taehyung part.

Taehyung hands Jungkook his bags and takes hold of his hand, lacing their fingers together, slowly walking Jungkook to the train.

This really hurts.

"Promise to call me?" Taehyung asks as they reach the train, the door wide open for Jungkook to leap into and follow his dreams.

Jungkook nods and smiles again, letting go of Taehyung's hand. "Promise."

"Okay," Taehyung whispers, opening his arms. "Come here."

The brunette leaps into Taehyung's arms and presses a gentle, passionate kiss against his lips, savouring the taste while it lasts. Jungkook feels Taehyung squeeze his small waist and deepen the kiss, sliding his tongue past this plump, kissable lips.

As they part, Jungkook stares up at Taehyung and notices he's crying, fat tears rolling down his rosy cheeks. Jungkook uses his thumb to wipe them away, despite them falling faster than he imagined.

"I've gotta get on, Tae."

Taehyung sadly nods and looks down as Jungkook begins walking to the train, not sparing a glance back at his boyfriend. He steps onto the platform and begins to shut the door, but Taehyung is quick to say something.

"Jungkook!"

Jungkook looks up at Taehyung and smiles, letting him speak, shivering inside his thick, brown coat.

"I love you, angel."

Jungkook slowly nods, offering an awkward smile, before closing the door and disappearing from Taehyung's sight.

What the fuck?

TWITTER CHAT
jiminmola

JIMIN
how did it go?

TAEHYUNG
fucking awful

TAEHYUNG
he didn't even care, jimin

JIMIN
what do you mean?

TAEHYUNG
i told him i loved him

TAEHYUNG
and he didn't even fucking say it back

TAEHYUNG
just closed that stupid fucking train door
and left