80. | please stop

CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, MINOR SEXUAL CONTENT, MENTION OF ASSAULT, AND GRAPHIC DETAILS OF ABUSE

The recent, purple blotches of various bruises scatter across his torso, decorating the once-pale skin with blossoms of different colours. The deep, red scratch marks that litter his thin sides and flat stomach, creating a raw canvas dedicated to pain and anger.

He can't form any coherent sentences, basic words flying over his head as he feels the man before him gently run his cold fingers down his sides, whispering meaningless praises to him. The younger man doesn't take them as compliments; he takes them as lies and words that should be sweet, but twisted into a sickening darkness.

"You're so pretty for me."

He doesn't believe it. The bruises make him hate himself; make him want to scratch and scratch until they disappear. Shaking his head, a small, pained cry scrambles out his throat and a heartless coo is pushed into the air, filling the room with something other than the brunette's whimpering.

"J-Jihoon!"

"J-Jihoon!"

Jungkook jolts awake, sweat running down the side of his face, heart pounding at an unexplainable pace, eyes darting around the room. His hazy, brown orbs land on his boyfriend, Taehyung, who stirs in his sleep and his eyes slowly start to flutter open.

"A-Angel?"

Taehyung fully opens his eyes and the image of Jungkook becomes more clear. His eyes are puffy from crying, cheeks stained with tears, breathing uneven and rapid. Taehyung feels his heart clench and he immediately wraps his arms around the younger, bringing him close to his chest.

"What happened, angel?" Taehyung asks, not expecting an answer as he runs his fingers up and down Jungkook's back, trying his best to soothe him. "Did you have another nightmare?"

Jungkook slowly nods his head, hiding himself away in the comfort of Taehyung's chest, shielding himself from the world. He knows these nightmares are starting to become constant and out of hand, but he can't do anything about it.

"Come here," Taehyung whispers, laying down and letting Jungkook cuddle up to his side, wrapping a protective arm around his waist. "Let's sleep, okay?"

Although Jungkook feels safe in Taehyung's embrace, he knows he'll never be able to shake that nightmare away.

TWITTER CHAT
yjihoon

JUNGKOOK
can i talk to you?

JUNGKOOK
please?

JIHOON
i didn't expect you to text
back so soon

JIHOON
let alone be the first to text

JIHOON
what's up, princess?

JUNGKOOK
please don't call me that

JUNGKOOK
it's jungkook to you

JIHOON
what's up?

JUNGKOOK
i keep having nightmares about you