56. | polaroid

CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, SEXUAL CONTENT, AND SLIGHT ANGST

Jungkook gasps against the other boy's mouth, before letting out a loud moan. Taehyung pushes him against the wall, capturing his lips, swallowing the beautiful sounds that always happen to fall from Jungkook's mouth whenever Taehyung gets touchy.

"Bed."

Jungkook quickly nods and rushes over to the bed, clothes already having been discarded. He bends over the side of the bed, sticking his plump ass out for Taehyung's view, hiding his face in the white sheets to muffle his whines and giddy expression.

It's been a good week since Taehyung has properly fucked him, and Jungkook feels giddiness and excitement course through his veins as Taehyung roughly spreads his ass cheeks apart.

"Wanna get fucked, angel?"

Jungkook quickly nods, muffled whines falling from his lips as Taehyung traces a dry finger over his tight, puckered hole. Taehyung smirks at the reaction and runs a hand up and down the younger's back, enjoying the way he squirms and whimpers from sensitivity.

"P-Please, Tae," Jungkook whines, broken sounds filling the room. Taehyung's smirk becomes more defined and he lands a harsh smack against Jungkook's right cheek, watching it bounce. "Fuck-Fuck me, please."

"What's the magic word, angel?"

Taehyung chuckles and the sound sends shivers down Jungkook's spine, causing his cock to twitch between his legs and beg for attention. Jungkook rolls his eyes and whines, biting down on his bottom lip to prevent more whiny sounds from tumbling out.

"Say it," Taehyung growls, yanking on Jungkook's soft, brown hair. Jungkook whines and shuts his eyes. "You don't wanna make me repeat myself, do you?"

"P-Please, fuck me."

Taehyung softly smiles and runs a gentle hand over Jungkook's red ass cheek.

"That's my good boy."

TWITTER GROUP CHAT
bad habits 🤠

HOSEOK
has anyone else been approached by
agencies about becoming idols/models?

HOSEOK
or am i the only one?

YOONGI
jyp have reached out to me about
auditioning in march

JIMIN
cube emailed me this morning
about it

JIMIN
they said they liked my visuals and
thought i'd make a good impact on
the kpop community

JIMIN
and i was like ❌ dELETE

NAMJOON
i've had a couple emails

NAMJOON
but i'd rather stay anonymous and
release music underground 🤷🏻‍♀️

SEOKJIN
well, besides you bitches

SEOKJIN
i've been approached by many
agencies

SEOKJIN
i've been asked about becoming
an idol and potential model

JIMIN
who has emailed you, hyung?

SEOKJIN
sm, starship, stone music, bighit,
jyp and cube

SEOKJIN
i said i'd look into it