19. | late night

CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, SEXUAL CONTENT, AND HICKEYS

Jungkook's sleepy eyes squint open as the moonlight shines in through the cracks in the blinds, illuminating his dark bedroom. There's a body beneath him, heavy pants drifting into his right ear and he feels something slowly slipping in and out of his hole.

Jungkook breathes out a shaky whimper and realises Taehyung's fingers are deep inside him again, pressing against his sensitive walls and occasionally nudging his bundle of nerves. The brunette keeps his head resting against Taehyung's clothed chest, staring at the moon as it shines in all its glory.

With hazy eyes, Jungkook releases a particularly slutty sound as Taehyung's fingers pound into his hole a little quicker, hitting his sensitive prostate with each thrust. Jungkook wiggles his ass around a little, trying to gain some more friction from the two digits, and that's when Taehyung's fingers still inside him.

"Are you awake, angel?"

Taehyung feels Jungkook softly nod against his chest, muttering out a soft, "Mhm." The older boy quietly chuckles and plants a gentle kiss on Jungkook's head, and the boy's spine swarms with warmth.

Taehyung's three fingers slowly pull out of Jungkook's hole, leaving the gaping muscle clenching around nothing but the cold air of the night. Jungkook musters up a tiny moan, high in the back of his throat, almost begging Taehyung to put his fingers back inside and fill him to the brim again.

Jungkook's realised that he likes feeling full. He likes the feeling of Taehyung's fingers deep inside his ass, pushing against his velvety walls, sending incredible jolts of pleasure up and down his spine.

"Sorry, angel," Taehyung softly apologises, running his hands down Jungkook's back to lull him back into a peaceful slumber. "I got carried away. I'm still a little hard."

Jungkook tilts his head down and raises his lower half to get a better look at Taehyung's hard-on, hidden behind his loose pair of grey sweatpants. Taehyung's right, though; his cock strains against the soft material, clearly much more than 'a little hard.'

"Seems harder than that, Tae."

The two giggle at the small joke and Taehyung's hands continue massaging circles on Jungkook's lower back. As much as he wants this to work, Jungkook's eyes fail to slip shut and, instead, he stares at the moon with shiny eyes.

"Angel-"

"I-I want you inside me, Tae." Jungkook admits, chewing on his bottom lip to hide the embarrassed flush that flares across his puffy cheeks. Taehyung's taken aback by the bold statement and feels his cock jump a little in excitement because he hasn't gotten laid in over a year.

"Really?" Taehyung smirks, cocking an eyebrow in amusement. "How bad do you want it, princess?"

"B-Badly." Jungkook mumbles out.

Without much hesitance, Taehyung slowly slips his sweatpants and his boxer briefs down, letting them pool around his ankles. His breathing becomes more rapid as his cock rests between Jungkook's plump asscheeks. Jungkook's tiny breaths turn into whiny moans and it's all Taehyung needs right now.

"Ready?"

Jungkook quickly nods and shuts his eyes, bottom lip trapped between his teeth to prevent any sounds from escaping. However, Jungkook squeaks out a slutty moan as Taehyung pushes his cock into the boy's stretched hole, filling him to the brim.

Tears gather in Jungkook's eyes at the burning stretch and he raises himself up onto his hands and knees, barely hovering over Taehyung. Jungkook's deep, brown eyes stare into Taehyung's lust-filled ones and he doesn't waste a second to press their lips together, sealing their words.

Taehyung takes this as an indication to start moving. Taking Jungkook's hips in either hand, he slowly pulls out, letting the tip rest inside the tight muscle, before slamming back in. Jungkook moans against Taehyung's lips, fingers clenching around the bedsheets to support himself.

"You okay, princess?" Taehyung asks, concern filling his voice as Jungkook slowly nods his head. "Want me to move again?"

Jungkook stares down at Taehyung and musters up a cocky grin. "Fuck me."

Taehyung smirks in response and allows Jungkook to lay flush against his front, head buried in the crook of Taehyung's neck as he peppers soft kisses along the older's neck and collarbone. Taehyung groans in satisfaction and drags out of Jungkook again, before slamming into him with much more force than last time.

Jungkook whines against Taehyung's neck, sucking a particularly hard hickey into the crevice of the older's neck. Taehyung's large hands are scratching lines into Jungkook's back, and Jungkook loves the mixture of pain and pleasure all at once.

Taehyung's thrusts begin to become more sloppy, slowly moving in and out of Jungkook's gaping hole. He feels warmth spread throughout his stomach and he releases a groan, tipping his head back to allow Jungkook more access to his tanned neck.

"I'm close, princess."

With more rapid thrusts, Taehyung hits Jungkook's prostate dead-on again and digs his nails into Jungkook's back, as the brunette releases a string of whiny moans. "M-Me too."

Tae and faster are thrown around in the mix of moans, muffled against Taehyung's marked neck. A few hard thrusts later and Taehyung's spilling into Jungkook's hole, filling him to the brim, a loud groan hanging in the room as he rides out his high.

Jungkook's not far behind him. He sucks aggressive hickeys and love bites into the blue-haired's neck, marking him up as his own. After another hickey is placed along Taehyung's collarbone, Jungkook finds himself spilling onto their stomachs, painting the flat surfaces with his ropes of cum.

As they lay in silence, Jungkook's eyes slip shut and he feels darkness take over him, mind going hazy. A strong pair of arms wrap around him and the cock stays inside his dripping hole, providing a certain warmth that Jungkook adores.

"I love you, angel."

Jungkook falls asleep with a soft smile.

i decided to write another smut chapter since y'all deserved it after the last shitty chapter

i decided to write another smut chapter since y'all deserved it after the last shitty chapter. i hope this one was a little better and whoo, taekook finally fucked 🤤 also, thank you for the overwhelming support and positive messages 💜 i love you all ah