There was knock on the door, as someone said.

Man: Son of Captain Rogers, would you please open the door.

Goku stayed silent.

Steve: *whispers* Son, you need to get out of there, now. Goku? Goku, can you hear me?

Then, the door was forcibly open, and some men in black suits came in. Goku sees SHIELD logos on their suits, but felt these were not friendly. One of the men saw him.

Officer: Hey, get over here.

He goes to grab him, but Goku quickly goes to his room and barricades the door with his own bed. He later sees his stuff and his power pole there. Feeling these guys may hurt others, he decided to sprang into action.

He grabs his power pole and jumps to the broken window and enters back into the apartment, surprising the officers.

Officer: Get him!

Goku dashes forward and hits one of the officers with a knee into the face, breaking his nose and some teeth and causing him to hit the wall, unconscious. The other officers were shocked the kid's power, but that doesn't detour them.

One went for punch, but Goku caught his fist and flips him and kicks him away. Another tried to shoot him, but Goku caught every single bullet from the gun, as the man starts to lose ammo. Once he loses ammo, Goku dashed forward and gives him and uppercut to the chest, sending him up through the roof.

Another went for a sneak attack, but Goku twirls his Power Pole back, smacking him with it in the head, knocking him out. Two men, brought out their knives, but Goku narrowed his eyes, like really?

They charge at him, but Goku jumps and delivers a hard elbow to the back of their heads, kncoking them down. Once he's done, 6 men were down for the count as Goku gets out of the apartment, confronting the other officers that were there.

Goku: Who are you guys? Why are you here?

Officer: You were here when Nick Fury died. Tell us what he said, and we'll let you live.

Goku just disappears, causing the officers to look around in shock. Suddenly, one of their cars was lifted off the road with Goku carrying it over his head with no problem. They were shocked by the little boy's power as he tosses the vehicle to another one, smashing them together as some got caught in the collision, crushed and badly hurt. Goku punches one, elbows another, kicks another away, axe kicks one to the road, and tossing someone like a rag doll throat a windshield, and lastly double axe handle the last one in the head.

And so, Goku has taken out all of the SHIELD officers that were there without any struggle, and he was proud of himself that there were no deaths. Then he sees a vehicle stopping near him, making him ready for a fight. Then, a woman comes out of the vehicle.

 Then, a woman comes out of the vehicle