38. Sous Chef

Luckily, Rylee and Jordan agreed to have dinner with Josh and Tyler. Granted, Jordan make a joke about Josh being dinner which resulted in a small breakdown and lots of reassurance that it was just a joke, but they agreed.

Josh didn't have any ulterior motives or anything. He really just wanted to get to know Rylee better. She was stuck in his life and he really did want to support Jordan. On the other end of that, he wanted them to get to know Tyler better because he was one of the most important things in Josh's life.

Tyler was on his way when Josh started the food. He knew they didn't need to eat it but they could still enjoy it so it didn't matter. Josh decided on steak since he could make the other three's a... certain way... and although it was expensive, he was attempting to have things go nicely. He didn't make anyone dress up fancy but he wanted things to look classy at least.

He was in the middle of washing vegetables for the salad when he heard his doorbell go off. Drying his hands, he went over and opened the door. He smiled when he saw Tyler. "Hey," he greeted as he moved aside to let him in.

Tyler kissed him gently. "Hey there five star chef."

Josh blushed and rolled his eyes. "Shut up," he smiled.

"You're adorable."

"Stop," Josh shook his head. "Stop flirting with the chef. That's a health code violation."

"How?" Tyler laughed, following Josh back into the kitchen.

"I'll spit in your food if you don't stop," Josh playfully warned.

"Your spit already ends up in my mouth every time we make out."

"I hate you!" Josh laughed.

"Uh huh," Tyler gave him the cutest smile. "You love me."

"Okay. You caught me. I'm guilty."

"Oh do you have a handcuff kink on top of a vampire one?" Tyler teased.

"I will not hesitate to dump you."

"You would never."

Josh glared at his boyfriend because he was right. They both knew it. "Are you just going to sit there or do you want to be my cute little sous chef?"

"Shouldn't the bottom be the sous chef?"

"Yeah that's why you're the sous chef."

"Oh Josh," Tyler gave him a look. "We both know that's you. Remember that night you spent the night—"

Josh let out another laugh. "Stop it!"

Tyler laughed as well and kissed him softly. When he pulled back, he had a goofy little grin on his face. "Now that's a health code violation."

The two were cut off with the doorbell ringing again. Josh was about to go get it when Jordan came walking down the hall. "I'll get it! Hey, Tyler," he spoke to the two before going to the door. He paused turning back at them. "Please don't embarrass me."

"You embarrassed me until this little thing happened. I have 16 years to make up," Josh replied.

"Josh," Jordan warned. The mentioned just innocently smiled.

Jordan turned back to the door and opened it. "Hey," Josh heard him greet.

He watched from the kitchen as he kissed Rylee quickly and carefully before grabbing her hand and leading her inside. "Hi guys," she smiled nervously.

"Hey, Rylee. Nice to see you again," Tyler nodded.

He glanced at Josh, obviously waiting to see what he did. Josh just gave her a warm smile. "Hi, Rylee. Thanks for coming."