I stopped running, and Australia gasped. Right in front of us is Canada crying on the snowy floor with his foot on bear trap. Canada looked at us with tears on his eyes. I put down Australia which he cried and Canada yelled,"Australia!" in a relieve tone.

I went to the crying Canadian. I looked at his bleeding foot. It doesn't look too good. I told Canada, "I'm going to open the trap, but it's going to hurt. I need you to pull your leg out. Ok?" Canada nodded. I counted to three before I open the trap. He yelped in pain before he painfully pulled it out.

Canada was heavily breathing, his body was shaking, and he had tears running down his face. Australia was nearby crying out sorry at Canada. They hugged each other. I let them have their brotherly moment.

"Your Ok Australia! I thought you might've been caught in one of these traps," Canada said relief that his brother was ok. Australia responded, "I'm f-fine but you got h-hurt because of m-me." Australia cried. He looked guilty. Canada hugged him and said, "it's not your fault don't worry... I wasn't watching where I was going..." They stood there for a couple minutes. I just felt weird being here. I want to leave them but they might need my help.

After they finished...that. I helped Canada by cleaning the wound as best as I can with a cloth before wrapping it. I let him use my shoulder as support. Though he is way taller than me... I hate being small. We walked towards their house. Australia runs towards the door and knocks before the American opens it.

"Jeez what took you so long? Mom and dad got worried and I'm supposed to be the rebellious on-" America stopped talking when he saw me and then Canada. His gaze travel from Canada to his bloody leg. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!" he said angrily. Huffed in annoyance. "Nothing besides, saving his life!" I responded angrily. He was going to say something before Canada and Australia stopped him and told him the whole story. He growled angrily at me before taking in Canada. Canada and Australia said thank you before America closed the door.

I should have expected that. Oh well guess that's what I get for helping people. But I couldn't leave them. I mean I hate their brother with all his guts but they haven't done to me. I sighed and headed home.

 I sighed and headed home