•Mark 10:9•

Mark 10:9- "Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate

  Mark 10:9- "Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate."
    (More visuals at the end of authors note!)
         {•Unedited•}
                       One year later...
                        ~Davina's POV~

          All the maids are running around like crazy

          All the maids are running around like crazy. The furthest I've gone from this guest room was the bathroom straight across the hall because Sin doesn't want me seeing any of the decorations that have been put up. The most I did for this was choose the dress, colors, flowers, and style. Everything else like the tables and where everything would go was up to someone else, I'm sure Melissa. I've seen her plan other parties in the past and they turn out very nice.
     I called my brother and Liv here but I never got any response to let me know if they would show. My heart is set on nothing. Knowing the way he is now he would rather do anything else than see me marry Sin; or as he would say it, "sigh my life away" to him. If I have to sign it away I'll do it in blood.
     "It looks so nice!" Princess says as she fixes the skirt of my dress. At least in the rooms lighting the lace design at the bottom is noticeable and you can see the floral print on it as well on the bodice. She picked this out more than I did. She gave me some to choose from when I told her what I liked and I choose the one I liked best. The top and bottom didn't go together until she through the idea out there; originally the top was pure white with no lace to match the bottom.
     I turn around and take the clip out of my hair. Instead of curling it I just wanted it straight so it's not hard to maintain throughout the night. Princess, Corvina, Melissa, and a few of the maids are dressed in gold dresses that have deep necklaces and is tight around the stomach, falling loosely to the ground. God bless Vina she didn't have to curl her hair like the rest of them.   
    The door swings open and both the girls come running in. I pick Eve up before she can make contact with my dress. Thankfully she doesn't have her shoes on yet. Sin and I wanted the girls to feel special too so we decided they should be dressed like the princesses they are. I wanted them to wear white with me but Sin wouldn't let that happen because it's supposed to be "my color," so they're in poofy gold and light pink dresses to go with the color scheme.
     "We have five minutes before you have to get downstairs. If you want to run, now is the time to make your moves," Princess tells me, pressing her hands together in a praying position. I tilt my head to the side and laugh. Over the last year we've mended our relationship completely and her and Sin are in good terms. I wouldn't call them friends, they wouldn't hang out around each other if it wasn't for me, but they tolerate each other again.
     "I'm excited to marry him," I tell her. The door opens further, Val stepping in with Vina, Melissa, and the maids behind him. Even if my brother were to come I wouldn't want him walking me down the aisle to marry someone he doesn't want me with. Since Valentino started coming around he's become a type of guard over me. As far as I know he's not security but it could all me a lie. I asked if he would walk me down the isle even though he will be the one to marry us and he quickly agreed very happily. Seriously, I've never heard one of them speak Italian so fast.
"You're gonna be my mom now!" Emmy says happily, spinning around. Nothing makes me happier than knowing she's happy about this. If her and I didn't have the natural connection we do this relationship with Sin wouldn't have worked. And I owe her in a way for making me fall in love with him. I seen that fatherly side of him and it made me soften.
    "You're okay with me marrying your daddy?" I ask. I've asked her about ten times the last two days just for reconfirmation. If she really didn't like me it would break my heart and I'm sure Sin's too.
    "Of course, I do. THIS IS AWESOME!"
      •••••••