Ex-Girlfriend Kyouka x Neko OC (Lemon)

(A/N: Energy Kyouka!! is owned by Edge. My OC belongs to me.)

Kevin is at the restaurant eating his diner where he turns and see's a girl named Kyouka dating with a man of her age and he was spaced out of his thoughts when a waitress appears next to him.

Waitress: "Um, excuse me, sir."

Kevin: *snaps out of it* "Huh? *looks at the waitress* Oh, sorry. Yes?"

Waitress: "Do you need some more water?"

Kevin: "Um, sure. How much?"

Waitress: *smiles* "It's on the house." *pours water in his cup* Enjoy sir."

Kevin: *nods* "Thank you."

The waitress then leaves Kevin alone while he continues remembering what happened about him and Kyouka broke up.

-Flashback-

Kevin is walking to Kyouka's House to give her a gift and he enters the apartment.

Kevin: "I hope she likes my present I got her for Christmas." *smiles*

Kevin walks to the living room and see her not there.

Kevin: "Mmm? That's odd. I thought she be here?"

Kevin looks around more by each apartment and he was about to give up when he suddenly heard a soft moan.

Kevin: "Hm?"

Kevin turns around and heads towards to the sound and follows it. Kevin heads even closer that he slowly opens the door and his eyes widened when he see's his girlfriend having sex with three men.

Kevin: "What the!?"

Kevin started to shake while he see's what's happening and they spotted him.

Men #1: "Hey lookie' here."

Men #2: "Aw, it's the little kitty cat boy."

Kevin: *starts to get angry* "W-What the hell is this!?"

Men #3: "Oh, nothing. We're just having a good time with Kyouka here. Isn't that right?"

Kyouka: "Ahh~ Yes~"

Kevin: "Kyouka... *shed a tear a bit* Why... why?"

Kyouka: "Well, Kevin. Our relationship isn't working out and besides, these men are better than you."

Kevin: "But... but..."

Kyouka: "But nothing... you and me are officially over. We're through."

The men continues having sex with Kyouka and Kevin looks down, looking depressed and he put his gift down and leaves it as he exits the apartment and heading back to his mansion.

-Flashback-

And so, Kevin is now forgetting about the past and focus on his new future. Kevin calls his friends that he's throwing a party at his mansion and he begins to setup everything for the party.

-To Kyouka-

Kyouka was happy that she's dating another man and she's coming over to visit him for some help.

Kyouka: "Oh, I can't wait to have some fun with this guy. *turns in confused* But, why am I suddenly feel bad about someone?"

Kyouka shrugs about the person and focus on his new boyfriend as she enters his apartment and heard some soft moans upstairs.

Kyouka: "What the hell is that...?"

Kyouka heads upstairs as she hears moaning even closer and follows the sound and made it to his boyfriend's room as she see's him having sex with another girl.