Yandere Shion & Mion Sonozaki x OC

(Disclaimer: Higurashi and Shion and Mion belongs to 07th Expansion. My OC belongs to me.)

Kevin is going to the park near his house to find his two best friends and they were there talking to each other until they saw Kevin and waved at him telling him to come near them. So he walked towards them and make an fake smile and said.

Kevin: "Hi Girls."

Shion/Mion: "Hello Kevin."

Kevin: "What are you two doing?"

Mion: "Well, we were just talking about someone that we like."

Kevin: "Really?"

Shion: "Yeah. But, if that person found another girl that we don't know, we will hunt her down."

Mion: "Okay Shion, calm down alright. So Kev, are you okay? You seem a little down?"

Kevin: "Yeah.. I got something to say and it might be heartbreaking for you two."

Shion/Mion: *gets worried* "What is it?"

Kevin: "I don't think I'm going to be able to go to the same school with you guys."

Moon and Shion are sad after hearing that and they hugged Kevin while they are crying and said.

Shion/Mion: "No, please, you can't leave us. We're your friends Kevin. Don't leave us."

Kevin: "I'm so sorry girls. But this year might be the last time we hanged out with you both. I'm sorry."

He was sad and depressed after saying those words. So he said his goodbyes to Shion and Mion and went back home. While he left, the girls were crying at the park and said.

Mion: "Why does love have to be complicated?"

Shion: "Don't worry sister. Someday, we will see Kevin again. I know it."

-Timeline Skip: The Next Day-

As Kevin was in class, he remembers the good times he had. Suddenly, a knock was heard at his desk and he wides awake and see his first friend, Kaori.

Kaori: "Are you okay Kevin? You were spaced out for a minute there."

Kevin: "Sorry about that, I was thinking something. What's happening?"

Kaori: "The teacher said we getting a new student coming here and she said it's a girl."

Kevin: "Alright. Thanks for telling me that."

Kaori: *nods and smiles* "No problem."

As the class started, the teacher announce a new student arriving as Kevin looks at the window and heard the new student voice.

???: "Hello. I am Shion Sonozaki. It's very nice to meet you all."

Kevin was surprised, only one person had that name and he saw that it was his best friend, Shion. He can't believe it but he just kept quiet as Shion sat in front of him and giving him a wink while she was sitting. Kevin blushed by that and class continues.

-Timeline Skip-

Kevin was heading home and he heard someone's voice, calling from behind and he turns around, seeing Shion.

Kevin: "Hello Shion."

Shion: "Hello Kevin. Long time no see, huh?"

Kevin: "Yup. How are you doing?"

Shion: "Doing good."

Kevin: "How about your sister, Mion?"

Shion: "She's doing fine. She's just doing her studies right now."