Yandere Rejecting Wife Blake x OC Rejected Best Friend/Ronin (Part 2)

The figure walk to Beacon as he's heading to Ozpin's office to report back from his successful mission. He enters the office and Ozpin see's the figure, revealing to be Kevin.

Ozpin: "Ah Mr. Clinton."

Kevin: "Hello Professor."

Ozpin: "You have return from your mission. How did it go?"

Kevin: "It was successful Ozpin. I took out all the grimm and the village is safe."

Ozpin: "Very good. You can take a break if you want. I'll call you if I've find another mission to do."

Kevin nods and exits the office and started to walk around Vale.

-Meanwhile-

Blake finishes imagining about Kevin and she started to pack up all of her stuff and put it back in her closet.

Blake: "One day my Kevin, we will be together..again."

Blake started to head out of the house as she head to the bookstore to get some new books.

Blake: "I wonder what new books they have arrived."

As she walk towards the store, she slowly pick up a familiar scent.

Blake: "What is this scent I'm smelling? It's so familiar."

As she sniffs the scent around, she slowly try to think about it.

Blake: "This scent is really familiar. Almost like, I know this scent."

Blake follows the scent more that she slowly look at the figure walking around as she is a bit confuse by looking at him.

Blake: "Why is that person smell familiar?"

As the figure turns out to be Kevin, he looks around that made Blake's eyes widened with shock and happy.

Blake: "K-Kevin?!"

Blake covers her mouth and hide as Kevin turn around to see who's calling.

Kevin: "Hmm? That's weird."

Blake: *blushes; in her head* 'Kevin is back! He's back! He's finally back! Oh Kevin!! Nya I can't believe you are back here. Oh, I miss you so much. Wait, I have to stay calm and maybe try to talk to him.' *calms down, went towards Kevin and taps him on his shoulder* "Hello Kevin."

Kevin: *turns around, seeing Blake* "B-Blake? Is that you?"

Blake: "Yeah it's me Kevin."

Kevin: "Oh, um, you look really...great."

Blake: *blushes and smiles* "Thanks. Y-you too."

Kevin: *nods* "So, um, how are things?"

Blake: "Oh, you know, just a lot. I'm married to Sun though so that's surprising."

Kevin: "Oh, Sun, huh? Well, hope he's a nice guy for you."

Blake: "Yeah."

Kevin: "Well, it's nice catching with you."

Blake: "You too." *Kevin smiles as she blushes and her heart beats; in her head* 'Oh Kevin. If only I can tell you how I feel about you now. I'm still regretting that I rejected your feelings last week.'

???: "Kevin? Is that you?"

Kevin turns around to see his new girlfriend, Katherine.

Kevin: "Katherine?! Hey! Long time no see."

Katherine: *smiles and hugs him* "And long time to you too, sexy."

Kevin hugs her back while Blake see's this gritted her teeth insanely.