Akame x OC Iron Man

(Disclaimer: Akame ga Kill and Akame is owned by Takahiro and Tetsuya Tashiro. My OC belongs to me.)

Kevin just got accepted as Night Raid's newest member to fill in Bulat's place after he died. Najenda sure needed an extra hand for her troops.

His Imperial Arms, Uni-Bean, it's a particle weapon on his chest and a more powerful version of the hand repulsors.

Kevin has never met Bulat in person due to the fact that Najenda recruited him day after his death. Kevin had a score to settle with Esdeath as well, for destroying his home village back when he was a little kid.

And here in Night Raid is where Kevin first laid his eyes on Akame, the venomous yet cute swordswoman. Perhaps an effective cure to his temporal insanity whenever he went overboard.

Surely with Kevin onboard, Chelsea, Lubbock, Susanoo, and Mine survived. All thanks to his guts and immense strength.

Kevin and Akame reported back to Najenda about the mission before heading off to their own bedrooms.

At midnight, Akame snuck out from her room and went into Kevin's room where she can see Kevin still sleeping. Akame had gotten along with him pretty well in the past three weeks since his recruitment.

Akame hugs Kevin's body like a pillow for the whole night. She can feel his soft breath brushing against her skin, and buries her face into his chest.

The next day, Kevin found Akame still clinging to him. This was no surprise for him though, she's been like this for a while now. Replacing himself with another pillow, Kevin went into Akame's room and moved most of her stuff to his bedroom.

And when Akame woke up, she found everything from her bedroom had been moved into Kevin's bedroom, which surprised her.

Akame: "Kevin, how do you know I always slept with you every night?"

Kevin: "I can feel your boobs pressing against my chest every night..."

Akame: *blush*

Kevin: "You'd better sleep here from now on."

???: "Are you guys done talking?"

Kevin and Akame turns around and see's Najenda has entered.

Akame: "Yes. What is it boss?"

Najenda: "Buckle up, we're attacking the Imperial Castle soon."

Kevin: "So, Mine and the others went to lead the assault before us?"

Najenda: "Pretty much yes."

Akame: "Let's go, Kevin. Our final mission."

Kevin: *press his middle chest and puts on his Mark L Suit* "Yeah... Let's do this."

-Later-

Mine and the marksmen provided support fire while Tatsumi and Lubbock charged towards to the Castle Gates.

On the other side, Esdeath led her troops to defend the Castle from the combined forces of Night Raid and the Revolution Army. While Esdeath can take care of such trivial matter with ease, Kevin, in his Mark L Suit, and Akame arrives and faces Esdeath.

Esdeath: "Kevin. Akame. We meet again."

Kevin: *activities his Energy Blades* "And this is our last meet, Esdeath. Surrender or die."

Esdeath: "You wish to challenge me? Very well! I'll show the de wae to the afterlife!"

Akame: *whispers to Kevin's ear* "Did she just use the Ugandan Knuckles meme?"

Kevin: "whispers too* "I think she did."

Kevin fought Esdeath with his full strength. Though after Esdeath summoned Hagel Sprung, it was inevitable for Kevin to become the next guts.

Akame: "Kevin!!!"

Esdeath: "Foolish boy. I have won. *takes Kevin's Energy Blade* And I believe this is indeed amusing to use."

Filled with Akame's grief on the loss of his crush, she blindly attacked Esdeath without regards to her own body.

On the other hand, Esdeath can easily send Akame into a world of hurt. She simply kicked the ravenette girl and stomp her, putting her ideals "crushing the weak under the boots of the strong" to life.

While Akame had lost all of her hope to bring revolution to the country, someone called.

???: "Esdeath!!"

Esdeath turns around and see's Kevin still breathing, much to Akame's happiness.

Esdeath: "How are you still alive?!"

Kevin: "Akame, stand back. I'm going to finish her off myself."

Akame: *smiles lightly* "Kevin..."

Kevin activities his Micro Missiles and fires them as Esdeath dodged them all and Kevin flew towards her and kicks her to the floor. Esdeath stands up and attacks Kevin. Kevin evaded Esdeath's attacks and stabs Esdeath's shoulder.

Kevin: * flies forward and grabs Esdeath, dragging her along the ground before swiftly ascending and releasing her while his arcs up and back away from them* "Here's the big one!"

As Esdeath begins to free fall, Kevin fires his powerful attack, Uni-Bean and eliminated Esdeath into nothingness.

After successfully getting rid of Esdeath, Kevin flew to the castle to kill the Prime Minister. Who was facing Leone, about to use his Imperial Arms which can destroy another Imperial Arms.

Kevin then uses his Energy Blade and slices the Prime Minister's hand off as he screams in agony.

Kevin: "He's all yours, Leone."

Leone: "Thanks."

Leone then kills off the Prime Minister by punching him in the face hard.

-Few Days Later-

Najenda took over the Capital and leads it to a better future.

Meanwhile, Kevin and Akame embarked on a journey as vagabonds. Roughly a mouth later, they arrived in a village called Trampoli, where they found an abandoned house with a farm across it.

Akame: "This house is perfect for us."

Kevin: "Looks like we're vagabonds no more..."

Akame: "And this village is where we will get married."

Kevin: "What?"

Akame: "You heard me."

Kevin: "Well, if marriage is what you want, then... we'll have to put our weapons behind and start a new life."

Akame: "Indeed."

Kevin tilled the lands and planted turnip seeds while Akame tidied up the house. After their work is finished, Kevin went to take a nap followed by Akame.

-The Next Day-

Kevin woke up with Akame clinging to his arm, still sleeping. He nudged her cheeks to wake her up, only for his fingers to get succ-ed.

Akame opens her eyes for a bit before closing them back. Kevin chuckled from that before pinching her cheeks to really wake the ravenette girl up.

Akame: "Five more minutes..."

Kevin: "Come on. Time to wake up Akame."

Akame: "Hngg....."

Kevin: *signs*

Akame: *kisses Kevin*

Kevin: "Hngg-!"

Akame: "Mmh~ *breaks the kiss* I love you so much Kevin."

Kevin: "I love you too Akame."

Akame: "Ready for our sacred bonding ritual?"

Kevin: "Yup."

Akame smiles and kisses Kevin again as he kisses back. And they are going to grow their love bond stronger than ever.

End of chapter.