Overprotective Yagyu x Shy OC (Lemon)

(A/N: Senran Kagura and Yagyu is owned by Marvelous Entertainment. My OC belongs to me.)

Kevin is sitting down on the bench near the training area where he see's other students fighting.

Kevin: "Even thought I'm shy and afraid to get hurt, it's really cool watching them spar."

Kevin looks at the other and see's his childhood friend approaching with her team.

Kevin: "Uh-oh, Yagyu's coming here. Just play it cool."

Yagyu slowly head towards Kevin and pats his head.

Yagyu: "Hello Kevin. Are you okay being here?"

Kevin: "Of-of course. I'm just having some thoughts...it's fine."

Yagyu smiles as she pats him again making Kevin blush and hide his face and Yagyu's team leader, Asuka came towards them.

Asuka: "Hey Yagyu?"

Yagyu: "What?"

Asuka: "Well, since we're about to spar, how about you and Kevin take on me and my partner?"

Kevin: "W-wait what?"

Yagyu: "What do you mean?"

Asuka: "I pick Katsuragi as my partner."

Yagyu: "So it's two versus two?"

Kevin: "U-um..."

Yagyu: *touches Kevin's shoulder as he looks at her* "Don't worry. I will protect you like always. Just stay behind me, okay?"

Kevin nodded shyfully and follows her.

Asuka: "Well then, let's do this!"

Katsuragi: "Oh, this is going to be fun."

Kevin walk beside of Yagyu as they are ready to fight.

Yagyu: "Let's do this Kevin. Ready?"

Kevin: *grabs his shield and nods* "Right. Let's do it."

They all nodded and started to charged at one and other as Kevin follows Yagyu from behind. Yagyu is fighting Asuka and Kevin stops moving and faces Katsuragi.

Kevin: *blushes* "Look, I ready don't want to hurt you that much."

Katsuragi: "Aw, come on Kevin. This is just a sparring match. It's just for fun. So let's enjoy it."

Katsuragi charges towards Kevin as he throws his shield and Katsuragi slides down, dodging his shield from hitting her and goes for the punch. Kevin tries to evade but someone blocked Katsuragi's punch.

Katsuragi: "What?"

They both see is Yagyu who used her weapon to block Katsuragi's punch.

Yagyu: "Kevin..."

Kevin: "Yagyu..."

Yagyu: *faces Katsuragi* "You're pay for almost hurting my Kevin!"

Kevin blush more as he stays behind Yagyu. Yagyu grabs Katsuragi's arm and try to spin her while aiming at Asuka.

Asuka: "Eh??"

Katsuragi: "Ahhhh What the heckkkkk?!"

Yagyu: "Time to end you."

Yagyu release Katsuragi as she flew towards to Asuka. Asuka dodges Katsuragi as she impact to the wall.

Asuka: "Argh! That is some cheap move you did there, but your going down!"

Asuka dodges Yagyu and heads towards Kevin with a flying kick.

Yagyu: "Kevin!"

Asuka: "Got you now!"

Kevin: "What?"

Kevin dodges and ran towards Yagyu as he slides behind her and Yagyu makes her move and fast kicks Asuka, knocking her down, defeated.

Yagyu: "Kevin."

Kevin: "Yes?"

Yagyu: "Are you okay?" *he nods* "Let's go to the infirmary."

-Timeline Skip-

Yagyu wraps some bandage on Kevin's body that he blush and shy even more.

Kevin: "U-um Y-yagyu, I think I-I should be okay now."

Yagyu: "Not yet. The more bandage and medicine the more healing process quickens."

Kevin: "B-but I'm fine."

Yagyu: "Kevin.."

He nodded shyfully as she put some more bandaid on him and finishes it.

Yagyu: "Ok. There, is all done."

Kevin: "T-thank you Yagyu. Even this is a bit much, thanks again."

Yagyu: "No problem..next time, you have to be more careful and defend yourself from getting hurt."

Kevin: "I-I know but you are overprotective to me."

Yagyu: "Well, it's because Kevin. There is a reason why I always protect you every time." *blushes* "It's because...I have feelings for you okay..."

Yagyu looks down blushing and Kevin hugs her making her surprise.

Kevin: "Y-y-Yagyu...I have the same feelings for you too...I'm just shy to tell you sooner.."

Yagyu: "Really?"

He nodded shyfully as Yagyu comes closer towards him. As silence in the atmosphere that both of them kiss passionately while feeling a spark inside of them.

Kevin/Yagyu: "Mmmm."

They both kiss even more and a few seconds, they went apart as leaving a saliva trail.

Kevin: "Yagyu."

Yagyu: "Kevin."

She slowly went apart that she slowly rubs her womanhood at his manhood and slowly position onto it and slowly inserts it into as she felt blood dripping from the womanhood even more pain.

Kevin: "Are you okay Yagyu?"

Yagyu: "Yes...I'm okay. Lets get started shall we?"

Kevin nodded and she kisses him on the lips as she stops thinking about the pain while she slowly bounces on his member.

Kevin: "Ahh, Yagyu."

Yagyu: "Mmm, Kevin."

She bounces on his member a bit faster while they went apart from the kiss and looks at each other.

Kevin: "Oh Yagyu."

Yagyu: "Oh yes Kevin. Hold me please."

Kevin nodded and hold her waist as she bounces while moaning a bit loud.

Kevin: "Yagyu, you are so tight."

Yagyu: "For you my love Kevin. It feels so good."

She bounces even faster and a bit harder onto his member while he moan. As both of them moan of they pleasure, they look at each other's loving eyes as her insides are started to be tight.

Kevin: "You getting more tight Yagyu."

Yagyu: "I know. And I love it."

They felt both of their body parts is about to cum.

Kevin: "Yagyu, I'm about to cum."

Yagyu: "Let's cum together my love. Together."

He nodded and cums inside of her while she moans and cums at the same time with him. They both panted and Yagyu laid on top of Kevin.

Kevin: "That was amazing."

Yagyu: "I agree. I love you Kevin."

Kevin: "I love you too Yagyu."

She smiles and nuzzle him as he rested with her through the whole day while knowing he didn't mind being shy with her because these two are lovers till the end.

End of chapter