Asuka x Scared OC x Katsuragi (Lemon)

(A/N: Senran Kagura and Asuka and Katsuragi is owned by Marvelous Entertainment. My OC belongs to me.)

Kevin is sitting on a bench that is under the tree while a reading his favorite anime book, Akame ga Kill.

Kevin: "Ahh, this place is so peaceful and quiet. Just me and my book. At least no one can't disturb me." *turns into the next page* "Oh, Akame and Kurome meets again and starts talking before fighting."

While he reads his book, he doesn't know that two people are walking behind the tree and see's Kevin reading.

???: "Hey? You think we can do this?"

???: "Well, I think we can as long he don't notice us."

???: "Well, he won't notice like always even that he gets scared easy and runs as fast as he can."

???: "I feel bad as well for Kevin...but it's a bit fun."

???: "Well, come on let's do this."

The figure nodded as they slowly walk towards Kevin as he keeps reading more.

Kevin: "Aw, come on. Why did Kurome had to die? I really want to see her and Akame fighting together again."

Then suddenly he felt a tap on his shoulder as he eyes widen and slowly surprise and throw his book off the ground.

Kevin: "Ahhhhh!!"

He slowly back off until he felt someone behind him as he got scared more.

Kevin: "Ahhh!"

???: "Woah, woah. Kevin, it's just us. Calm down."

???: "It's just us. Calm down Kev."

Kevin see's those two figures that it was his best friends, Asuka and Katsuragi.

Kevin: "Damnit. You girls always scare me a lot do you? Always make me try to run off you know..."

Asuka: "We're sorry Kevin. We're didn't want to scare."

Katsuragi: "Yeah. It's just for fun, you know."

Kevin: "Yeah. For you two of course. But not for me."

Asuka: "We're sorry Kevin. Don't be mad, please?"

Kevin: "Okay, okay." *breaths in and out, picks up his book and starts to be calm* "Alright. Look I'm gonna head back for a bit. So I—"

Katsuragi: "Wait, hold on Kev." *he looks at her* "Please, don't go. Come and sit with us for a bit."

Kevin: "I'm sorry. I ready have to go to my next class. I'll see you all later."

Kevin starts to walk away as Katsuragi smirks and tries to scared him but Asuka stops her by grabbing her arm and she looks at her.

Asuka: "Don't. That's enough of that. I don't want to scare him anymore."

Katsuragi: "Aw man. Just one more please?"

Asuka: "shook her head no as Katsuragi pouts* "Well, how are we going to tell him?"

Katsuragi: "Maybe...we can give him notes to meet us in the infirmary."

Asuka: "Hmm, that could work. Okay."

-Timeline Skip-

As Kevin finishes his class, he sigh in relief that he didn't get scared all day until he gets a note from a Kunai that he almost got scared.

Kevin: "Zoinks!" *gets a little mad* "Goddamnit."

Kevin slowly calms down and see's the note and reads it about meeting at the infirmary.