Asuka x Scorpion OC (Lemon)

(Disclaimer: Senran Kagura and Asuka is owned by Marvelous Entertainment. My OC belongs to me.)

Kevin is at the gym just meditating his powers and concentration that he also have powers to control his shadow clones to help and train with.

Kevin: "Let's see what you all got."

The shadows charges at him with full speed while he keep his eyes closed with full deterioration between his shadows and him. One of the shadows attacks him from the side while he evade easily and start to use Hellfire Punch attacks to punch him at the gut while he uses his Teleport Attack on the next clone and kicks it away, making them disappear. One more clone starts charge at him and Kevin grabs his Ninja Sword and slices his head off, making it disappear too.

Kevin: "You all fought well."

Kevin puts his Ninja Sword back and about to leave the gym as the voice was called.

???: "Kevin."

Kevin turns around and see's Asuka has appeared.

Kevin: "Asuka. *walks up to her* When did you get here?"

Asuka: "Just now. I saw your training and I was impressed. You managed to defeat your clones alone and your moves were perfect."

Kevin: *bows down* "Thank you Asuka. I'm glad you like it."

Asuka: *walks up to him and hugs him as he hugs back* "You don't have to be formal. We're friends."

Kevin: "Thanks. So wanna hangout or something?"

Asuka: "Sure. But let's take a break right here instead. I mean you still need to rest from your training."

Kevin: "Alright."

Kevin and Asuka walks to Kevin's stuff and sit down while he grab his water bottle from his bag and starts to drink it.

Asuka: "So Kevin. What are you try to train everyday? I mean isn't it tiredly by doing this?"

Kevin: "Well, it is tiredly. But I wanna get stronger and protect the ones I love, like my family and friends. Even you Asuka."

Asuka blushed from what Kevin said he cared about her.

Asuka: "Do you really care about me Kevin?"

Kevin: "Yes. I always care about cared and protect from any danger happens. If you were hurt and injured from any enemies, I were blamed myself. But no matter what Asuka, I will always protect you."

Asuka: *smiles and hugs Kevin* "Thanks Kevin. I'm really happy that you care about me. *looks at him* How about we do something new?"

Kevin stops drinking and looks at Asuka.

Kevin: "Like what?"

She went towards his ear and whisper seductively.

Asuka: "We become as one by making love together."

Kevin eyes widen and blush from what she say that.

Kevin: "Are you sure Asuka?"

Asuka: "Yeah. I mean, we have been hanging out together for our date for awhile now. So why not we make it official."

Kevin: *nods* "Okay then."

Kevin slowly kissed her on the lips while pins her on the ground making you on top of her.

Kevin: "Who's gonna on top first?"

Asuka: "You can take it. Let's have fun my flaming ninja man."

Kevin: "Yes my cutie ninja."

Asuka blushed again as she smiles while Kevin takes her skirt and panties off her and he starts to take off his pants and underwear making both of them naked.

Kevin: "You're sure your ready Asuka?"

Asuka: "Yes my love. I'm ready for you."

Kevin nodded and slowly thrust into her insides making her moan slowly and he began to kiss her while she moans to the kiss making him increase the speed of his thrust and went apart of the kiss.

Kevin: "Your so tight Asuka."

Asuka: "Yes. It feels good my love. Do more."

Kevin: "Yes Asuka."

He thrust harder into her making her moaned louder and wraps her legs around his waits as she pulled him and his member deep inside her.

Kevin: "Damn Asuka. Your so good inside."

Asuka: "I wanted to do this for a long time Kev. Let's have our fun begin."

Kevin thrust roughly into her making her moaned more and felt her insides getting tighter as Kevin is about to cum inside her.

Kevin: "I'm about to cum Asuka."

Asuka: "Let's cum together Kevin. Cum inside me."

Kevin makes his final thrust into her and cums loadly into her while she cums on his member making her moan and Kevin laid on her breast and pulled his member out.

Kevin: "Asuka. That was..."

Asuka: "Awesome. Yes it was."

Kevin: "I love you Asuka."

Asuka: "I love you too Kevin."

They both kissed each other and lay beside each other bodies the whole day.

End of chapter.