Momo Yaoyorozu x OC Student (Lemon)

Kevin was on Class 1-A and he was learning every possible things about how to become a hero. But he knows everything about being a hero and just went with it. As time went by when Kevin is talking to his friends about being a hero, Momo admired the hero and has starting to take a liking of him for helping her and get her to be strong.

When the day went by and it is around even, the students prepare to head on back to their rooms for the night for another day tomorrow. Momo with the Class 1-A students socialize before leaving. She notices Kevin walking through the hallways heading off to somewhere which have her concern. Knowing this could be a chance to spend some time with the hero alone, Momo then follows Kevin to where he is going and to talk to him there.

At the gym, Kevin is currently training up to be stronger as he punches a sandbag.

Unaware that someone watching him, there is someone behind the door of the gym watching Kevin's training. It was Momo who followed the hero to the gym and watch him train and do a little bit of his combats and have a little more fun for himself. She admired the hero, watching his every move.

Momo: *in her mind* (Wow. How can he move so smooth, so perfect? It's like he's been training all of his life. How does he keep perfecting his moves?)

(A/N: Ignore the flashbacks and just focus on the sandbag.)

Kevin was then stopped punching the sandbag, look over his shoulder, smiling and then begin to speak.

Kevin: "Come on out, I know you're been watching."

Momo jump in shock, she realizes that Kevin knew she was watching him. Not wanting to make the student angry, Momo makes her appearance with her hero costume and slowly approach the hero.

Momo: "Kevin that was amazing. How... when did you get so good with your fighting skills?"

Kevin: "Training, of course."

Momo: "Who train you to become this good? Who is your master?"

Kevin: "I trained myself. I just simply look through the books of martial arts, taekwondo, and other fighting styles I learn and master by it. Other than that, I train hard to get to where I am right now."

Momo: "I don't think I can become a master like you. I hardly never knew anything about martial arts and other fighting style you learned."

Kevin: "It's hard once you get the hang of it, it takes practice and once you understand the steps I'm sure you can master them in no time."

Momo: "Do you think... you can... teach me...?"

Kevin: "Hmm... I think I can teach you a thing or two. Alright, I'll teach you one move one and that is a roundhouse kick."

Momo: "How can I do that?"

Kevin: "Let me show you."

Kevin gets in position and gets in motion with Momo watching, the hero didn't hesitate and delivers a powerful roundhouse kick and knock the dummy to the ground in a second shocking Momo.

Momo: "That was amazing."

Kevin: "Now it's your turn to try using the roundhouse kick."

Momo: "Ok, I'll try."

Kevin sets up a dummy, he positions Momo close to the dummy.

Kevin: "Alright, to perform a roundhouse kick, position yourself to attack. Back your right leg a little and unleashes a kick strong as you can."